Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) (44218 Views)

'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) / Gruesome Zombie Scenes By Special Effects Artist. Viewers Discretion Adviced / 10 Images That Prove Special Effects Have Improved In Nollywood (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by kings09(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
And those international ones r frm heaven abi? Y not let us see ur own.
Young03:
well he tried but still local
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok

1 Share

Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Inova(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smileprince:
lipsrsealed shocked fckin scaring. Please you should have rate the view of this page 18+

Still looking at that hand though. Amazing

And what are kids looking for on Nairaland
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Smileprince(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
aramarketeer:

That won na basically make up material na.
No be their make up effect we wan see na the brilliance in the movie direction and plot na him we wan see.

All this showing off of make up effect na only to trick us into buying the nonsense movie.
Lols no be lie. All na wash, no level.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by sholay2011(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Young03:
well he tried but still local
Local as how? And what's your definition of 'local'? undecided
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by placeofallure(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
The Hakeem guy is redefining creativity in Nollywood. The character with the chopped hands, I think his original hands were buried in the sand, then he was given new hands.

At any rate kudos to the entire crew. This is the kind of news we like to hear, not some drug peddlers waiting on death row. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin I find enter this thread now?,I am gonna have nightmares , scary, next time Abeg add graphic shocked
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by dadaijboy: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lols upgrade
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mtcheeeew rubbish Nt impressed Na only juju film dem sabi make Teaching d same lesson since 1960
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by feisty1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
d actors ND actress do not need to try dangerous tns bf d movie bcoms interesting. I jst pray d actor dat was burnt in d name of making film intresting wl b healed.dis s absolutely creative.kul doze to d one who made dis.pls let us encourage our talent pls lets encourage odas.to bcome great in lyf s d talent u can use much more better Dan any1 realize urs nau! D talent of a man maketh his way,it makes him stand bf kings.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Omojudy: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
aramarketeer:
That guy's real hands are inside the sand, while the fake ones are on the top of the sand. That's the trick tongue
You are a genius.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by donzi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
are you sure this is not real,cus dey sure look soreal
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by SucreB: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
this is a job well done!.....kudos
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by biznus: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
real hand buried in the sand
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by brosammy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ooooo the guy behind this is absolutely talented,keep it up
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Dabss(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
if you look at the first pic properly, you will notice that the guy's real hands are in the sand.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
This guy must be weird. He'z too good to go
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by venatus25(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smileprince:
lipsrsealed shocked fckin scaring. Please you should have rate the view of this page 18+

Still looking at that hand though. Amazing

Yes, there is need for you to be surprised only when you fail to make intensive use of your eye. Look at the picture again, you will notice that the real hand of the man is partly buried in the ground, while the makeup part is joined at the top to complete part of the hand that is buried under the ground.
AGAIN what makes it appears real is the angle of the camera in relationship to the ground level that's what ease the magic.

Check color of the cuts area and compare if it is uniform with the body complexion.

I'm not a makeup artist, I'm saying from my honest observation.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by hadaydoyin(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2016
people say this shiitt is scary. lmao. nonsense!!
I don't think you guys have an idea what scary means. This is crap.
please go and watch..Nightmare on elm street freedy vs Kruger chukky Army of darkness saw evil dead. etc
i have seen better abeg. This effects jus local to me
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by prof800(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016
sholay2011:
Local as how? And what's your definition of 'local'? undecided
no mind am. btw, I sent you a mail and awaiting your reply.
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by EricMinzy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
shocked Wow!!! What an edit. . .
Re: Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2018

3 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.