Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,390 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Futminna Commence 2015/2016 Session 2nd Semester Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Commence 2015/2016 Session 2nd Semester Exams (360 Views)

Law School Results For 2015/2016 Session Released. / Kogi State University Releases New Academic Calendar For 2015/2016 Session / UNIJOS Academic Calendar FOR 2015/2016 SESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Commence 2015/2016 Session 2nd Semester Exams by wunderkidblog(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
I should have posted this long ago, as long ago as Monday or probably Sunday evening sef. But like the headline reads "Futminna Commence 2015/2016 session 2nd Semester exams" and I'm still a bonafide student of the university, which means I'm also writing my exams too. It's also my finals, guess you should know waht daht means, I gotta stay focused on finishing strong.

But anyways, rather late than never. My next paper is Saturday, so I got some free time to get off my books and blog so real ish.

25th of July, the Federal university of technology minna Niger state commenced its 2015/2016 session 2nd semester exams, though the school 100lvl actually started a week earlier so they should be rounding up this week. But for other levels they(we) still all have at least a week to go.

Every student already put on their serious looks, and classes are always full to the maximum capacity every night and as usual the school has extended the gen off time to 12am to enable the student more time to read considering the current light ish in the country.

Every photocopy stand business is booming well at this period, as students are in a late rush to photocopy either the course handout they refused to get or photocopying one past question or the other.

Parties too as been suspended till further notice, going to chill at a friends place playing Pes16 to has been suspended *but some niqqas still got mind flexing and watching movies live at the school dinning hall on their personal laptops sha. Everywhere you enter in school, every corner of each class room, you'll see extensions and chargers. #NaSayChange cause am, no light to charge at home....

Read more
http://wunderkidblog.com/futminna-commence-20152016-session-2nd-semester-exams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Withdraws 2016 Admission List / FUGASHUA UTME Preparatory Programme Application Form 2016/2017. / Get The Skill On How To Run Your Own Repair Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.