Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" (66180 Views)

Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Shows Off New Body Weight In Black Gown / OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Rich and wealthy men (black or white) all over the world prefer women with curvy shape; if u doubt me, check all the rich/wealthy men all over the world. Even King Solomon, David, etc all married very endowed women not some bony sticks u call slim girls lipsrsealed

It is broke and poor guys that usually go for the bony slim girls; curvy and well endowed women are for the rich men cheesy

So try and work towards becoming curvy and shapely: flat tummy, nice hips, good as$, some nice legs and u will see more rich guys coming after u....but if u are lepa, bony like Agbani Darego, e go hard for u to find better husband...lepa/very slim girls like Agbani Darego are only used for modeling adverts, but when men want a woman for keeps and for commitment, they prefer not-too-slim girls.

Good a$s (above average size) is very important to all men; especially rich men smiley

Dont fool yourself with that bony-stick description of slim women.
Slim women come in different shapes.
Some curvy
Some busty
Some "butty" hahaha whatever that means
Some straight

Rich men all over the world are marrying any of the above women. AS LONG AS SHE IS SLIM, AND PRETTY SHE IS THE RICH MAN'S CHOICE.

Big boned
Shapeless fat
Plump
Fat ass and very busty women do not measure up to the degree of worth and importance placed on a slim woman

Fat signifies sickness and poor diet habit. Slim signifies health, elegance and good living

Rich men would logically prefer a woman who is healthy and elegant and pleasing. Not three-in-one kind of woman who is only.good in occupying space on earth.

Abeg stop deceiving yourself. Fat women are like leftovers of the rich man that only poor men crave for

1 Like

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by endove(f): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
And d breast na 54
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by bless2tom(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
billyG:
Is she prince Dr.Jegede sokoya's daughter?
u Ar talking about the youngest millionaire of our time ....funny U
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by montezz(f): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Some curvy
Some busty
Some straight kook

Rich men all over the world are marrying any of the above women. AS LONG AS SHE IS SLIM, AND PRETTY SHE IS THE RICH MAN'S CHOICE.

Big boned
Shapeless fat
Plump
Fat ass and very busty women do not measure up to the degree of worth and importance placed on a slim woman

Fat signifies sickness and poor diet habit. Slim signifies health, elegance and good living

Rich men would logically prefer a woman who is healthy and elegant and pleasing. Not three-in-one kind of woman who is only.good in occupying space on earth.

Abeg stop deceiving yourself. Fat women are like leftovers of the rich man that only poor men crave for
Did your guy dump you for a BBW? Cos the way this matter dey pain you ehn....

3 Likes

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Kaycee625(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
In other words, they are only good for straffing.
No not at all,
Stupidinlove, i dont understand your hatred for curvy ladies, did they snatch your man?
U don't need to hate, God created each spec for different people,
I for one cant date a fat lady but i dont hate them either, just can't get romantic with them.
There are guys who love dem fat,
But me i like dem slim or curvy grin
Peace!!!!
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by tuffgongjo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Really. Why are we all walking on the ground, some of us should take strides in the air
Why do you like nairaland while I do have a friend who finds it boring? why do I love football while my father digs wrestling?that is the variety that I was talking about.
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Shinkava: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I dont know why some black men prefer fat shapeless hippos to sexy beatiful slim girls undecided

well it could be a case of poverty-induced taste undecided

Funny how the human psych works.
And I don't understand why some guys will be fascinated by a skinny bone nor see them as sexy. Babe, everyone has a choice....that ure skinny doesn't mean all guys must prefer em skinny. Plumby chubby babes all the way...
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by flawlessT(f): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=dmola post=47968706]

is it ur fat? we love them shapeless

pa ra e

grin
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by mrdino(m): 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I dont know why some black men prefer fat shapeless hippos to sexy beatiful slim girls undecided

Because the desired character/spirit seldom comes in the desired body/shape. One needs to look beyond that 'sexy beautiful' or 'fat shapeless' body to find the beauty that lies within. This is most important when choosing a life partner.
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

cry no more lass,,Randy is here for u!!!
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Princepoint(m): 2:43am On Jul 29, 2016
i like it slim athlectic body type
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by chigoizie7(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lolz, are u kidding me?

Let me tow that line of generalisation by u.

Normally, a black slim and sexy lady is always full of herself,

Don't u think those black men has a reason for that?

It is psychological, have u ever dated a very ugly,short, but financially ok man? How does he treat u?

Here, even if those fat floppy white ladies ain't rich, the thing is that, they will do anything to remain relevant in your (man) life, and that includes respect.

I am not speaking for all black men, neither am I speaking for all black sexy,slim women.

I said what I thought.
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2016
ourchoice:
Rich and wealthy men (black or white) all over the world prefer women with curvy shape; if u doubt me, check all the rich/wealthy men all over the world. Even King Solomon, David, etc all married very endowed women not some bony sticks u call slim girls lipsrsealed

It is broke and poor guys that usually go for the bony slim girls; curvy and well endowed women are for the rich men cheesy

So try and work towards becoming curvy and shapely: flat tummy, nice hips, good as$, some nice legs and u will see more rich guys coming after u....but if u are lepa, bony like Agbani Darego, e go hard for u to find better husband...lepa/very slim girls like Agbani Darego are only used for modeling adverts, but when men want a woman for keeps and for commitment, they prefer not-too-slim girls.

Good a$s (above average size) is very important to all men; especially rich men smiley
she is refering to the mama basirah type like this one

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by ourchoice(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Some curvy
Some busty
Some straight

Big boned
Shapeless fat
Plump

You are a girl, you can tell me what girls like, but don't tell me what men, rich men for that want okay?

Pictures 1 and 2 are the kind of women rich men all the world go for and prefer.

Pictures 3 and 4 are the kind of women broke men go for cheesy

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by ourchoice(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
lefulefu:

she is refering to the mama basirah type like this one
lol, no mind her cheesy cheesy

These are the kind of women all rich men (black, white, indian, Arab, Chinese) want and go for unless they met the woman when they were still struggling financially, they can just compromise, but if a man is marrying when he's financially buoyant, he usually go for this kind of women and not those skinny looking girls angry

1 Like

Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
ourchoice:
You are a girl, you can tell me what girls like, but don't tell me what men, rich men for that want okay?

Pictures 1 and 2 are the kind of women rich men all the world go for and prefer.

Hahahaha Are you blind or you cant see they are all slim?
Besides, many poor men cherish marrying plus-sized women; not very slim women like pic 3&4
I dont see your point joor
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
ourchoice:

These are the kind of women all rich men (black, white, indian, Arab, Chinese) want and go for unless they met the woman when they were still struggling financially, they can just compromise, but if a man is marrying when he's financially buoyant, he usually go for this kind of women and not those skinny looking girls angry
undecided Stay there and be deceiving yourself. These women are not slim and hence not good enough for non-black rich men. Maybe some black rich men would manage them for some odd reasons.
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2016
ourchoice:

1 and 2 are slim and curvy but 3 and 4 look anorexic.
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
ourchoice:

fine figures
Re: Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" by okwabayi(m): 2:58am On Sep 06, 2018
She's regular in the face.
She's making noise because of 1 year plus of exercise. Men who have done it for 12 plus years now, nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.