Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Help Me! (692 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Solve This Problem / Nairalanders, Please Caption This Pix. / DEAR NAIRALANDERS: Please Caption This Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me! by beck500(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nairalanders, since the past 6 months I have been experiencing this terrifying thing.
Whenever I am driving, be it morning or in the night, when I look at my car clock, I always see 9:11

The issue here is that, if I need to check the time, I am always naturally obliged to check my writst watch, but trust me whenever my eyes go to the car clock unconsciously, what I see is 9:11, and it always the right time at that moment, it aint like I was thinking to check the time, but my eye just goes there. Nlanders I am not a superstitious person, but for the fact that I have been experiencing this since the past 6 months consistently, I am beginning to feel endangered. Is it just a mirage or a sign of bad thing to happen? Please this is not a joke, I REALLY NEED SOME ANSWERS.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by VINCENTGC: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hi Beck, I would love to encourage you by telling you that 9:11 does not mean anything bad. You don't need to wish yourself bad thing. the 9: 11 means that you will experience GOOD things that the RIGHT TIME! Whenever it occurs to you, ensure to give praise to your GOD. Don't allow that "Spirit of Fear to reign in your situation. you are not given the Spirit of Fear, But of Love, Power and of Sound Mind.

Your faith(believe) will determines what will happen to you.
Be Courageous!
Be Courageous!!
Be Courageous!!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
It's in the mind.
Fear no evil wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by dani1luv: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
The Lawd! is ur strength!!! wink
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by VENUSS(f): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2009
Pls reset d clock, may b it stopd workn nd u neva notice. Or simply put it off. 9:11 is just numba
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by RiffRaff: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
Have u seen d movie Final Destination?
It means u ar goin 2 die a VERY PAINFUL Death soon!

For more info call me on 23480, Or pay 1 million dollars in2 my account 2 avert dis oncomin treagedy.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by beck500(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2009
VINCENT GC:

Hi Beck, I would love to encourage you by telling you that 9:11 does not mean anything bad. You don't need to wish yourself bad thing. the 9: 11 means that you will experience GOOD things that the RIGHT TIME! Whenever it occurs to you, ensure to give praise to your GOD. Don't allow that "Spirit of Fear to reign in your situation. you are not given the Spirit of Fear, But of Love, Power and of Sound Mind.

Your faith(believe) will determines what will happen to you.
Be Courageous!
Be Courageous!!
Be Courageous!!!

Sis, I have been a strong and courageous person, but we are all humans, when something is getting out of hand, you have to seek others knowledge.

VENUSS:

Pls reset d clock, may b it stopd workn nd u neva notice. Or simply  put it off. 9:11 is just numba

Bro the clock did not stop, its working perfectly fine, and the time on it is correct

Riff-Raff:

For more info call me on 23480, Or pay 1 million dollars in2 my account 2 avert dis oncomin treagedy.

Every1 is entitled to their own opinion, thats yours and I reject in in jesus name.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by nana(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2009
Riff-Raff:

U are messed up grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by nana(f): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2009
Beck,let ur mind be at rest. I feel it's just a coincidence. But if u don't feel alright,just pray and read some psalms 51 and 23.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by Oluschenco(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
@ Beck
All is well with you, its a matter of praying and leave all things for God

@nana
What are the psalms to read for success, good luck etc.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me! by dani1luv: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
cool

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Christmas / Who Surfer If D 'usa' Band Nig. Rich Or D Poor.? / A Great Legend And Father To All Has Gone. Dr. Aliyu Mustapha 'lamido Of Adamawa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.