Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Need Ur Advice On This Two Professional Courses Pls!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Ur Advice On This Two Professional Courses Pls!! (645 Views)

Top 10 Professional Courses That Will Increase Your Chances Of Getting A New Job / Professional Courses To Advance Your Career (no Course Requirement) / Professional Courses In Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice On This Two Professional Courses Pls!! by leketones(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders,I'm corper serving in ogun state presently;abeokuta, and I'm about 2 register for a professional course to help boost my CV,actually I read biochemistry and I finished wt 2:2 frm FUTA(I guess we knw wat it means) but d confusion there is that am yet 2 decide whc professional course 2 register for between PMP nd food processing profession,I really like ds two courses; I like PMP becos d course is kinnda versitile(it can make me work anywhere) nd I like food processin profession because it's pertaining 2 my course(food biochemistry precisely nd am kinnda familiar wt it)......pls I need u 2 put me through based on ur experiences or if u re into ds professional courses ......Thank u vry much.
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This Two Professional Courses Pls!! by mbhs139(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
leketones:
Hi fellow nairalanders,I'm corper serving in ogun state presently;abeokuta, and I'm about 2 register for a professional course to help boost my CV,actually I read biochemistry and I finished wt 2:2 frm FUTA(I guess we knw wat it means) but d confusion there is that am yet 2 decide whc professional course 2 register for between PMP nd food processing profession,I really like ds two courses; I like PMP becos d course is kinnda versitile(it can make me work anywhere) nd I like food processin profession because it's pertaining 2 my course(food biochemistry precisely nd am kinnda familiar wt it)......pls I need u 2 put me through based on ur experiences or if u re into ds professional courses ......Thank u vry much.

You can actually go for both but at different times. Now, since you're serving presently, I would advise that you use that spare time (which others waste away) to start preparing for the PMP exam and wrap that up within the service year. Besides, since it's a one-off exam (not like part 1, paper 2 or things like that) makes it easier to pass or fail. the Choice is yours.

As for the seconmd one, I mean professional exam in food processing, that one can come along the line, anytime, provided something else or event does not over take it. This one is something you can grow to see the need while working on the job. As a matter of fact, it's better you start working as a food bio-chemist before you commence that as your work experience is going to greatly assist you passing. You won't want to rely on your class room theoretical knowledge, would you?
Re: I Need Ur Advice On This Two Professional Courses Pls!! by leketones(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
mbhs139:

You can actually go for both but at different times. Now, since you're serving presently, I would advise that you use that spare time (which others waste away) to start preparing for the PMP exam and wrap that up within the service year. Besides, since it's a one-off exam (not like part 1, paper 2 or things like that) makes it easier to pass or fail. the Choice is yours.

As for the seconmd one, I mean professional exam in food processing, that one can come along the line, anytime, provided something else or event does not over take it. This one is something you can grow to see the need while working on the job. As a matter of fact, it's better you start working as a food bio-chemist before you commence that as your work experience is going to greatly assist you passing. You won't want to rely on your class room theoretical knowledge, would you?
thank u very much sir/ma on ds.....I thnk I better go 4 pmp as well,thank u

(1) (Reply)

Essay Competition! 'writeup-coalcity' Season 1 / The Economy Of The Employee / Please I Need Advise Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.