Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Celine Dion Helps Aspiring African Singer Go Viral - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Celine Dion Helps Aspiring African Singer Go Viral (489 Views)

Celine Dion Fans, Let's Meet Here. / Celine Dion Back With Album As She Mourns Husband / Celine dion's Top songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion Helps Aspiring African Singer Go Viral by Grammywinner: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
An aspiring young Gabonese singer was filled with joy and pride after legendary singer Celine Dion shared a homemade video of him performing one of her hits with her millions of social media followers.

Samuel just 17 was filmed Performing an awesome rendition of Dion’s world wide hit “Power of Love” while sitting barefoot on his building’s staircase in the central African country’s capital Libreville.

Read more:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/07/28/celine-dion-helps-aspiring-african-singer-go-viral/

(1) (Reply)

Unsignedafrika : The New Road To Stardom In Entertainment / Yung6ix X Ovietion – Respek On My Name (refix) | @ovietion2 @yung6ix / Any Band In Lagos I Can Join To Better My Voice And Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.