Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Jamb Craze And Admission Drama - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Craze And Admission Drama (966 Views)

OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. / UNN Courses, Cut Off Mark And Admission Requirements / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Craze And Admission Drama by emryxleena(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm still confused about the whole thing and im sure I'm nt d only one.. jamb notified me that av been posted to my choice university..my question is WHAT NEXT? will I still buy post utme form frm the institution?? what are the required documents for admission if post utme is really scraped
Re: Jamb Craze And Admission Drama by buharisbae(f): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
emryxleena:
I'm still confused about the whole thing and im sure I'm nt d only one.. jamb notified me that av been posted to my choice university..my question is WHAT NEXT? will I still buy post utme form frm the institution?? what are the required documents for admission if post utme is really scraped

were u not posted earlier on?
Re: Jamb Craze And Admission Drama by Genius101(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
buharisbae:

were u not posted earlier on?
forget about the posting issue ma'am.both jamb and the federal government are bleeped up. jamb had debunked the claim that point systems will be used this year but institutions have been using it as criteria for admission and both jamb and the fg have been silent on the issue. in the just released delsu merit list, i know of few peeps that were not posted by jamb but met the screening aggregate and have been admitted while some other individuals posted by jamb and met the screening aggregate have not yet been admitted. this year's admission is a scam and i see the number of candidates sitting waec next year skyrocketing as candidates with not so rich waec will definitely resit the exam because i have seen guys with 313 and 302 in jamb not meeting up with delsu aggregate score just because their 0'level so they will most likely retake waec

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini MBA Program / Unilorin Admitted Student But Uncleared For Their Various Courses Protest / How Many Of Us Remember This Nursery Rhyme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.