Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pes Club Manager Official Thread - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes Club Manager Official Thread (47730 Views)

Guides To Download & Play The Latest Pes Club Manager Apk On Your Android Phone / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Pes Club Manager Discussions ,tactics Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
timilehing:
You can't win Manager's Cup or UCL with ordinary league team. You must build a new team each time a competition is near. All the players must be same age(read my posts on previous pages) so that they can pick same time. Depending on your division, you can create a team with 4*s, 5*s, 6*s, 7*s or mix.
If you're below Professional division, OTR of 840-860 should win a competition for you (without traits)
In Professional, OTR 840-900 is enough
In Top player, OTR 860-900 (with special traits of @least 20+) will win something
In Superstar, @least 930 OTR with traits. I once wọn a Galactic Cup with 942 OTR

I can't even get my team up to OTR 840. I've lost track as to how long I've stayed at Professional Level 16 before I finally made it to 17. I did it with a mix of 5*, 6* and a couple of 7* players.

I've been fortunate recently to have some very good 5* players (89-91 rated) but not all 5* or 6* players are equal. I currently have an 90 rated 6* player that's not as good as a 5* player of similar rating. I don't even bother with the Manager's Cup any more, I just want to make it to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
N101:

I can't even get my team up to OTR 840. I've lost track as to how long I've stayed at Professional Level 16 before I finally made it to 17. I did it with a mix of 5*, 6* and a couple of 7* players.

I've been fortunate recently to have some very good 5* players (89-91 rated) but not all 5* or 6* players are equal. I currently have an 90 rated 6* player that's not as good as a 5* player of similar rating. I don't even bother with the Manager's Cup any more, I just want to make it to the next level.
To attain higher OTR, you must play with players of same age & continously train them with 5* trainers or above

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
v1.5.3 is coming soon w/ NEW FEATURE!

・Man Marking setting allows you to focus your defense against
the opponent's key player.

・Hall of Fame qualified player will be able to inherit their playing style to a teammate with identical rarity when they retire
Update Contents

・Man Marking settings

・Playing Style inheritance

・Profile Image feature expansion

・Trainer Trade Scout

・Auto Set feature for Training Mode

・Auto Substitutions Feature

・Using Multiple Scout Contacts at once

・Other minor modifications

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
timilehing:
To attain higher OTR, you must play with players of same age & continously train them with 5* trainers or above
It hasn't quite worked for me, especially trying to maintain the same standard with new team members who need to get a decent rating - it's basically trial and error. At the moment I seem to beholding my own against stronger teams which is interesting.

Add to that I've got loads of 1*-3* trainers that I would love to get rid of. There should be a way to get rid of them without having to use them.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
timilehing:
You have to be extra careful about contract you sign. To win the league, you must have the highest OTR or 2nd highest so choose wisely. And it's always difficult to win the league after signing contract since you get highest coin from it

Explain
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Explain
Your chances of winning the league will reduce after signing pre-construction to win it.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
N101:

It hasn't quite worked for me, especially trying to maintain the same standard with new team members who need to get a decent rating - it's basically trial and error. At the moment I seem to beholding my own against stronger teams which is interesting.

Add to that I've got loads of 1*-3* trainers that I would love to get rid of. There should be a way to get rid of them without having to use them.
1-4* trainers are the best to use for your current level. I'll later upload a screenshot of a 4* & 5* in my current team trained with just 1* trainers each. The 5* rating is currently @95 & the 4* rating is currently @87

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
timilehing:
1-4* trainers are the best to use for your current level. I'll later upload a screenshot of a 4* & 5* in my current team trained with just 1* trainers each. The 5* rating is currently @95 & the 4* rating is currently @87

Thanks for that tip... I get them plenty...and I just signed a five star trainer to use... And it's a shame u can't release them without loosing them totally...

I have a screenshot of my current team attached and really finding it difficult to pass through regular division 15

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Thanks for that tip... I get them plenty...and I just signed a five star trainer to use... And it's a shame u can't release them without loosing them totally...

I have a screenshot of my current team attached and really finding it difficult to pass through regular division 15
You'll need <780 OTR to continue from where you are

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Rapahel1116: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
How do u sign players ......I still de begginers sha....level 6....I have neymar,Kane,rabiot,mahrez,khedira....and some of those players are kinda messed up.....I don't like dem ....de just came ....isn't their anyway u can bid for a player u want?
timilehing:
You'll need <780 OTR to continue from where you are
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rapahel1116:
How do u sign players ......I still de begginers sha....level 6....I have neymar,Kane,rabiot,mahrez,khedira....and some of those players are kinda messed up.....I don't like dem ....de just came ....isn't their anyway u can bid for a player u want?
You buy players with coin or get them as a reward. There's no way to sign players you want yet. If you're below professional level, playing 4*s is OK. 5* for professional & reserved your 7*s & best 6*s for Superstar
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Rapahel1116:

If you have not signed those players... I mean if they are in your scout list... Just keep them there and work with the 3star and 4star u have
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Is it best to train young players of mud age ones like 25-27
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Rapahel1116: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Should I just sell the big players ....since am still way below superstar ?or should I just leave dem ......cos I win a lot of matches ....I hvnt loses any match since I started ...and I have played up to 80matches
timilehing:
You buy players with coin or get them as a reward. There's no way to sign players you want yet. If you're below professional level, playing 4*s is OK. 5* for professional & reserved your 7*s & best 6*s for Superstar
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Should I just sell the big players ....since am still way below superstar ?or should I just leave dem ......cos I win a lot of matches ....I hvnt loses any match since I started ...and I have played up to 80matches
Don't sell them ó, players are not easy to get in higher division. Leave them in your scouting list. Konami last gave me 7* in scout about 2months ago, my recent 7* was from Classic tournament. My 6* reserve just hit 80 today

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Is it best to train young players of mud age ones like 25-27
Start training a player as soon as you sign him or as soon as a space is free in your player development slot. The earlier you start to play & train them, the higher the chances of attaining higher rating
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by ponlear(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
My team cant proceed from this division. Its really frustrating. They play like morons. A 7 star player plays like a 3 star and my attackers hits a very weak shot compared to my opponents. Feel like I should uninstall it but I wanna get to the last division.

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Rapahel1116: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wat makes a player unique ...is it the number of stars of his overall rating?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Wat makes a player unique ...is it the number of stars of his overall rating?
Rating & skills
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
ponlear:
My team cant proceed from this division. Its really frustrating. They play like morons. A 7 star player plays like a 3 star and my attackers hits a very weak shot compared to my opponents. Feel like I should uninstall it but I wanna get to the last division.
820 OTR & you're thinking of crossing to Superstar 11? You're even lucky to be where you are right now. Read the previous replies on this thread to see how you can achieve higher OTR
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by lovefor9ja: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
ponlear:

With that OTR, u re lucky to be there
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
timilehing:

Again, it's trial and error with the trainers. I've had some good 2* trainers and some terrible ones. I tend to use trainers specific to an area i.e. Midfield, Defence regardless of their rating (usually 4* and 5*). And I don't usually select the default "Look at this"; if a player already has Physical at 96, I'm not sure why that would take priority over Technique or Speed. It usually pays off.

For the first time I had two CBs who were rated over 90 so I must be doing something right smiley

I've started giving some of my players particular traits e.g."Super Sub" and that's also paying off

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Finally - we can trade in 1-3 star Trainers! I'm so happy, I've traded in at least 70 already grin

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
N101:
Finally - we can trade in 1-3 star Trainers! I'm so happy, I've traded in at least 70 already grin
Trading scout came with the v1.5.3
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by femotechno(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Pls. I need an explanation for this.
I do play pes club manager for hours on my formal hot 4 with 2g ram without crashing
So....
Why is the pes club manager crashing upon playing on note 4 with 3g ram with a higher processor.
What is the reason for this before I conclude I wasted my money
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:43am On Sep 16, 2017
femotechno:
I do play pes club manager for hours on my formal hot 4 with 2g ram without crashing
So....
Why is the pes club manager crashing upon playing on note 4 with 3g ram with a higher processor.
Did you install the game on your external memory? Update to the latest version v1.5.6
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
femotechno:
So....

Reason is because you did not do a fresh install.. and download fresh data
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
timilehing:
Hmmm

All I see is 907... How come? Did you buy coins?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

All I see is 907... How come? Did you buy coins?
I'm in Superstar 20 and I always build most of my team with 5*s(young 5* from 4* trade) Never bought coins, it's all about being economical with Konami. I currently have 1100+ coin after buying 30 trainers for my new team. I have over 240 players (23 7*, 98 6*) in my list so I'm gonna use them till 17/18 players update.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
timilehing:
I'm in Superstar 20 and I always build most of my team with 5*s(young 5* from 4* trade) Never bought coins, it's all about being economical with Konami. I currently have 1100+ coin after buying 30 trainers for my new team. I have over 240 players (23 7*, 98 6*) in my list so I'm gonna use them till 17/18 players update.

Is it possible to get 5 star each time I use coins to complete young scout? As we are in young scout season and getting high rarity is high now and that should be good for team building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PES 2021 PS2 ISO File Download (playstation 2) / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.