Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (362 Views)

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company / Vbhostnet: Terrible Host / Trusted Web Hosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by sgmehis: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
When you are looking for a web hosting service to host your web site or even start a profitable web hosting business that fetches you some income, what company do you see? If you have not heard of VBHOSTNET it is time to redirect your trust and take a look at what we have to offer. Words alone cannot really explain all that you will experience.

There are so many web hosting services and extras you can get from VBHOSTNET.COM

Unlimited shared hosting
Unlimited Reseller Hosting
Unlimited Master Reseller Hosting
Unlimited Alpha Master Reseller
Cheap VPS Hosting
Premium Dedicated Server Hosting
FREE Domain names

It is not just hosting your web site with us that matter but giving you value for your money and peace of mind without having to worry about how to promote your service because we already have includes Attracta SEO Tool for search engine submission and optimisation, Cloudflare CDN for a secure and faster web site performance, Powerful Quardcore server for your best web site performance, Sotfacolous auto installer, Google App wizard, php sversion selector, Sitebuilder and bunches of free tools and addons.

Above all we offer world-class technical supports including tutorials, ebooks and articles to give you all the needed assistance.

You can't afford to waste anymore time. Interested or not go now to https://www.vbhostnet.com
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by lasthero: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Taaaaa. Stop lieing. I hosted with vbhostnet early this year and I lost my contents more than 4 times in 5 months. I will have to re-upload from scratch again.

What of the stupid customer care number on the website?. Maybe it will be picked up on judgement day.

Poor customer service.,
Server always attacked,
You lost all files at an average of twice in four months.
Just wait for other people to cone here and testify to it.
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by sgmehis: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Very sorry to hear your ordeal, the truth is one server challenge does mean all servers at our company have problem. I will not deny the fact that earlier in the year we had a server that almost crippled our reputation due to poor management from the server admin handling its administration.

However this have been taking of and most customers affected have been compensated one way or the other. ON the hand, we always emphasis the need of using the supports ticket as phone calles are restricted to sales and few support requests and not dealing with serious technical issues.

I totally understand how it feels when things as this happen and i want to say we are sorry for making pass through those times. At the moment we have employed more professional hands to handle our servers and things are excellent at vHOSTNET.

Bless Be
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by onihaxy: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
hmmmm
vbhostnet?.
you remember www.onihaxy.com hosted with you earlier this year?.
the truth is that I also lost my files thrice in four months. calls are never picked and tickets take days to be replied. I had to abandon my host and moved to another when I was frustrated.
Re: VBHOSTNET Trusted Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by sgmehis: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello,

I am sincerely sorry to hear this. I see your account must have been hosted on the same server as i have explain earlier and same challenge affected it all.

You must have observed we have not been here during this period of crisis because we need to take time our rearrange out internal management is not now complete. Right now everything have been cleaned up and currents clients are happy with our service. and you too can be if you feel the need else no problem at all.

I think this thread is coming at the right time to clear all doubts and uncertainty towards our company.

I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Get SPC4 Today (unlimited License) / US Approved Google Ad Sense Account For Sale / How To Choose The Best Domain Name - Climaxbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.