Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price (1333 Views)

Super Clean Samsung With Webcam N Ati Radoen Graphics At 35k / Lenovo U410 (14 Inches, 6GB/1TB Core I5, Nvidia Graphics) At An Affordable Price / Networking Or Motion Graphics In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Motion Graphics is a complex field, encompassing the worlds of Conceptual Thinking, Graphic Design, Animation, Cinematography, Editing, and Sound. And let’s not forget the business aspects such as Producing, Marketing, Sales, and Client Service. It’s a lot to learn.

Our training has been designed around the belief that you don’t need a degree and a decade of experience to become an effective MoGraph artist. You just have to know what’s important to focus on, and you need to understand the fundamentals involved.

Classes in progress – with TWO training centers in Lagos (Yaba and Egbeda/Alimosho)

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
HOTTEST IN DEMAND!! This is the world's most sought after diploma - the Professional Diploma in Digital Media Marketing - INTENSIVE, PRACTICAL & LIVE TRAINING like you never get anywhere else!

Be qualified to plan, manage and evaluate digital campaigns in social media, search engine, email, affiliate marketing and more, and learn to confidently integrate them with business, brand or organisation’s wider marketing strategy

You will learn about the key concepts of digital marketing and how it differs from traditional marketing, as well as how these two practices can be implemented to complement each other

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- Youtube SEO

BONUS (VERY CRUCUAL TO DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING)

- Introduction to Graphics Designs using design tools
- Introduction to practical web blogging
- Intoduction to Video Editing
- Introduction to Web Design & Development

100% Practicals, Ambient Classes, Two Training centers (Lagos), Professional Instructors, plus more!!

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, 2347034711141 | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 7AF02B2D , 59161980 l Website : www.umstraining.xyz

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Are You Ready To Master

The Fundamental of Photography

This is how this Professional sees Photography…...

"Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth & skies that man has inherited, & the wealth & confusion man has created; Photography is also the ability to store emotion and feelings within a frame and is a major force in explaining man to man"

As a professional photographer, you won’t just take pictures; you will create amazing arts of fond memories through photography" – I am MOTIF (CEO, MOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY)

Having taken photoshoots for brands, celebrities, corporate outfits, weddings, models, documentaries in their professional career, Mr Motif and other professional photography instructors will guide you through the process of phootshooting, professional editing pictures and much more at UMS TRAINING HUB - 100% Hands-on Practical (www.umstraining.xyz)

BONUS TRAINING ADD-ONS

- Photos Editing/Graphic Designs basic training
- Practical Training in Basic Digital Media Marketing
- Plus Business of Photography

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : WWW.umstraining.xyz

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
This is the Question most are asking and want to know about e-commerce…

How does a PAYMENT GATEWAY WORKS for my e-commerce website - In simple term, how do get my money when customer pay on my site?

This is what happens every time someone makes an online purchase:

• The customer is prompted to enter their payment details on the merchant’s website. The details are encrypted by the customer’s browser (normally through Secure Socket Layer or SSL) and sent to the merchant’s server.

• The merchant then sends the details to the payment gateway adding another layer of encryption.

• Once the payment gateway receives the details, it then sends them to the payment processor used by the merchant account provider.

• The payment processor forwards the transaction details to the card association (VISA, MASTERCARD etc) which then contacts the customer’s card issuer.

• The card issuer will receive an authorisation request and will send a reply based on whether the transaction should proceed or not. If the customer has enough credit in their account and the security details are correct, the card issuer will authorise the transaction. If not, it will give a code that will explain the rejection.

• The payment gateway receives the card issuer’s response and relays it as a relevant message on the merchant’s website….GBAM, money enter merchant account

As web professionals, we will enlighten you on best features and functionalities of e-commerce website

Get in touch!

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : ultramediasolution.com

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
We take your artistic value to a whole new level with massive promotions on following platforms

Radio/TV Plugins
Twitter Trending
Social Media Management
FB Marketing
Google Adwords
Blogs Syndication
PR/Sponsor Stories

UMS Promotions | +234818728339 | BBM: 5C3ABB44| Website: www.ultramediasolution.com/medi

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
FACTS: 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend UMS Training HUB for your ICT, Digital & Creative Training
• We include a 100% Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied after 2nd or 3rd class
• Internship immediately after your training to further practice what you have learnt
• Free Updates via email for 6 Months after completion of training
• Weekends and Weekdays Training
• 100% Live Practical Training
• Ambient training classes ( 8 – 10 max in a class)
• Industry tested and validated Instructors
• Unlimited Wifi Internet
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Certificate of Training participation
BONUS: Career Mentorship FOR LIVE!
Course offered are Professional Certificate in Web Design and Development (Basic & Advance), Digital Media Marketing, Mobile App Development, 3D Animation, Photography, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Graphics Deisgn
Register now on www.umstraining.xyz or training.ultramediasolution.com

Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by gideonjeta(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
SmilesUMS:
FACTS: 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend UMS Training HUB for your ICT, Digital & Creative Training
• We include a 100% Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied after 2nd or 3rd class
• Internship immediately after your training to further practice what you have learnt
• Free Updates via email for 6 Months after completion of training
• Weekends and Weekdays Training
• 100% Live Practical Training
• Ambient training classes ( 8 – 10 max in a class)
• Industry tested and validated Instructors
• Unlimited Wifi Internet
• Flexible Payment Plan
• Certificate of Training participation
BONUS: Career Mentorship FOR LIVE!
Course offered are Professional Certificate in Web Design and Development (Basic & Advance), Digital Media Marketing, Mobile App Development, 3D Animation, Photography, Video Editing, Motion Graphics, Graphics Deisgn
Register now on www.umstraining.xyz or training.ultramediasolution.com

I am interested in learning digital marketing and web design. I intend to get a new laptop with budget of 70k for your digital marketing and web design training.. pls any recommendation or specs for model or brand of laptops suitable for the courses I want to learn.
Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
gideonjeta:

I am interested in learning digital marketing and web design. I intend to get a new laptop with budget of 70k for your digital marketing and web design training.. pls any recommendation or specs for model or brand of laptops suitable for the courses I want to learn.

get a 32-bit or 64-bit system (windows OS) wit at least 2gig RAM.
u can send ur email or number or u can mail mi smile@ultramediasolution.com
Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
gideonjeta:

get a 32-bit or 64-bit system (windows OS) wit at least 2gig RAM.
u can send ur email or number or u can mail mi smile@ultramediasolution.com
Re: Learn Motion Graphics At An Affordable Nd Reasonable Price by SmilesUMS: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
You want to be a JOB-READY MOBILE
APP DEVELOPER?
Join NOW @ UMS TRAINING HUB
Classes are already in PROGRESS
With new classes bi-weekly!
100% Practicals, Ambient Classes,
2- Training centers, Professional instructors,
Plus more that you can’t get anywhere else
Budget-wise! UMS TRAINING HUB/ +2348187428339,
+2348187434413, +2347034711141/
training@ultramediasolution.com/
BB 5C3ABB44/ website: www.umstraining.xyz

(1) (Reply)

####5 MONTH BRAND new Pro Hp Omen Intel Core I7 FOR SALE### / null / Affordable US Used Laptops And Mini's In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.