Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Looking For A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job? (586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job? by Bustybee: 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
https://insidify.com/discovery/looking-for-a-job-ask-yourself-these-2-questions

LOOKING FOR A JOB? ASK YOURSELF THESE 2 QUESTIONS.

There are diverse categories of job seekers, I’ve met a handful though.

1. The ones who have lost hope

2. The ones who hold misplaced confidence in themselves.

3. The ones who have actually had their brains filled with wrong ideologies – and they can’t be blamed.

4. The ones who still make efforts.

If you are a job seeker and you don’t fall into any of the categories above, good for you.

I have learnt over time that in most cases, those who end up in a good place or at least end up being happy with themselves are those who are flexible and constantly engage in the act of self-reflection. I believe everyone should be their own biggest critic as this aids self-improvement.

This involves asking yourself questions, proffering answers, having a deep thought and getting help when you’re stuck. This will help you to proceed.

There are myriads of questions you could ask yourself when you’re in a situation such as this but I have here, 2 vital questions that’ll aid you in reflecting on self.

What am I doing wrongly?

continue reading here https://insidify.com/discovery/looking-for-a-job-ask-yourself-these-2-questions

(1) (Reply)

UGENT Vacancy For Computer Science And Civil Engineering (28 JULY 2016) / Job Opportunity For Corpers / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.