Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! (4364 Views)

Receptionist & Disptach Riders Wanted / Courier Bike Riders Wanted (Post moved) / Despatch Riders Wanted Urgently in Lagos For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Naira Parcel is recruiting motorcycle courier delivery personnel.

High earnings achievable

*** We pay minimum N200 per Parcel (or 40% of the shipping fee charged to client)

*** Earn at least N4,000 per day, N24,000 per week, N96,000 per month

(The above guide is guaranteed based on the assumption that you'll deliver 20 Parcel per day)

Excellent bonus scheme for owner riders

>>> Bonus for riders who meet the 20 parcel daily targets <<<

Married Rider's Bonus:

*** 25KG of Rice per month (Delivered to your wife/husband)

Unmarried Rider's Bonus:

*** 10KG of Rice per month (Delivered to your Partner)

Required:

Full Clean Motorcycle License: 6months or more

Own your own courier bike (Bike will be registered with us).

Monthly Support from Naira Parcel:

Bike maintenance allowance - N500/week

Interested? Then apply with a work history and contact number and we will get straight back to you.

Send an Application to: hr@nairaparcel.com
Start Date: 1st November, 2016
Recruiter: www.nairaparcel.com
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by saintikechi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
I don't have bike, but i have a car. Can i apply?
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintikechi:

Yes, you can, if it is your car.
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintikechi:

If you have a car, why not just use it for taxi business. You sure as hell will make more money that what op is offering you. undecided

1 Like

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Sirmuel1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
saintikechi:

LastMumu:

If you have a car, why not just use it for taxi business. You sure as hell will make more money that what op is offering you. undecided

Cab business...at least 2k/5k per trip depending on the distance.

10-20k per day 60 - 100k per week. Depending on the location

3 Likes

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jpride(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Is it all cars that can be used as cab?? For someone using car like EOD, can it be used for dat?

1 Like

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Sirmuel1(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2016
jpride:

Is it all cars that can be used as cab?? For someone using car like EOD, can it be used for dat?

Yes. the more customers you attract depends on the quality/beauty of the car.
Location matters a lot anyway.

1 Like

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Guys note:
There is no cap on the amount of parcel you can deliver per day and this a secure option no soliciting or self licensing required.

Think deeper than the baseline money, if you are deliverying 40 of those in day in the same area, don't you feel it's more secure than seating around hoping people will trust you enough as a taxi or the cost of taxi licence & insurance for the purpose other than personal use?

Also as rightly said, any car can do it, it is works and its well maintained.

Please if you have any question, contact the recruiter usong the above email.
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
If every working car in Nigeria can make 10k per day, Nigeria unemployment rate will fall by 90%

Sirmuel1:

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Sirmuel1(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
jasedu60:
If every working car in Nigeria can make 10k per day, Nigeria unemployment rate will fall by 90%

I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by bharkarh(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
@jasedu60 Hello, can I use my mother's car?
I'm about to finish service and I must get myself engaged in something. Can't imagine myself stay idle without doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Johnrake69: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
jpride:

You can register it with Oga taxi and Afro cab
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Johnrake69: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
bharkarh:
I'm about to finish service and I must get myself engaged in something. Can't imagine myself stay idle without doing anything.

What kind of car? If it's from 2006 model upward I will advise that you register the ride with Uber, Afro cab, Oga taxi and wakanow. My bros makes about 100k a week from these platforms. You will thank me later. Don't even think of using a car for this guy's parcel business.
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by bharkarh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnrake69:

What kind of car? If it's from 2006 model upward I will advise that you register the ride with Uber, Afro cab, Oga taxi and wakanow. My bros makes about 100k a week from these platforms. You will thank me later. Don't even think of using a car for this guy's parcel business.
she's using a Toyota Rav4. I don't even know the model but it should not be more than 2006 model from the look. Can we chat on WhatsApp? Sending you a PM ASAP
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Johnrake69: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
bharkarh:
she's using a Toyota Rav4. I don't even know the model but it should not be more than 2006 model from the look. Can we chat on WhatsApp? Sending you a PM ASAP

Send me a mail (johnrake69@gmail.com)
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by bharkarh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnrake69:

Send me a mail (johnrake69@gmail.com)
would do that now.thanks
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jpride(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnrake69:

You can register it with Oga taxi and Afro cab
Pls explain further. Never heard of it before
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jpride(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnrake69:

Mine is actually 2001 BMW 5 Series. Can it serve any of those purposes? I mean coming into any of those taxi platform
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes, simply apply, due diligence is left to the recruiter.

bharkarh:
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Friend, If you know how to make N400K a month, you wouldn't work in the "BANK" where you are now " Don't work in a BANK", Cars can cost as little as N400K, try www.checki.com, www.eboso.com and others.

Stop attacking people's business model, I am only posting this Job for a Company, I am not the owner of the company, I am a Foreign Journalist in Nigeria, a little decency will go a long way, remember we didn't ask to recruit a driver, the post was for "riders" and drivers should not be discriminated (simple!).

Anyone can do whatever the want with their life, resources and self, why have you turned yourself to a LIFE COACH?

"Take a Chill Pill".

*** Don't make me do a post about your TAXI partner,you may not be happy with the result ***

Johnrake69:

Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Johnrake69: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
jasedu60:
Friend, If you know how to make N400K a month, you wouldn't work in the "BANK" where you are now " Don't work in a BANK", Cars can cost as little as N400K, try www.checki.com, www.eboso.com and others.

Stop attacking people's business model, I am only posting this Job for a Company, I am not the owner of the company, I am a Foreign Journalist in Nigeria, a little decency will go a long way, remember we didn't ask to recruit a driver, the post was for "riders" and drivers should not be discriminated (simple!).

Anyone can do whatever the want with their life, resources and self, why have you turned yourself to a LIFE COACH?

"Take a Chill Pill".

*** Don't make me do a post about your TAXI partner,you may not be happy with the result ***

You are very funny... When did I attack the business?

You are just being delusional cos there is no way a taxi man can maintain his taxi by delivering a parcel for #200 when a litre of fuel is #145 and coming to my earlier statement. Find out how much a driver partner earns on uber. You can go through the thread here to find out for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share#38820469

And I can only conclude that you know absolutely nothing about the subject you are trying to argue about in Lagos, so, just stick to your journalism.
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Johnrake69: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Sirmuel no mind the guy. He knows nothing about the subject under discussion. People that ride for Konga and Jumia even have a better deal than this one. Konga and Jumia provide the bike, maintain it and pay the riders 40k monthly. And if it's for taxi, driver partners on Uber earn between 80-120k on a weekly basis.
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by Sirmuel1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Johnrake69:

Sirmuel no mind the guy. He knows nothing about the subject under discussion. People that ride for Konga and Jumia even have a better deal than this one. Konga and Jumia provide the bike, maintain it and pay the riders 40k monthly. And if it's for taxi, driver partners on Uber earn between 80-120k on a weekly basis.

Thank you!!!
Re: N24,000 Per Week // Courier Riders WANTED!! by jasedu60: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
OK. Thank you guys.

My apologies, I agree I know nothing about it, but I am not the recruiter, please let all interested party contact the recruiter to negotiate their deal.

On the other hand, I am sure NP will pay more than 40K a month if you want them to maintain it.

I am not willing to do an arguement here.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In Ikorodu Lagos State / Korope/shuttle Buses Available / Legitimate Jobs In Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.