Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women (712 Views)

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / Must See: Check Out This Mighty, Lovely And Biggest Boobs On Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Naijabash(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
1. Miss Sahhara
Now known as Miss Sahhara, she was originally born Clifford Oche, from Benue state, Nigeria. A student of Benue state university. In 2011, She became the first Nigerian transgender woman to come out publicly on international press during the Miss International Queen beauty pageant in Pattaya, Thailand. Miss Sahhara is almost always in the eye of controversy.

Miss SahharaIn March 2016, she partnered with Aleika Barros, Miss Trans Universe 2015 and other transgender beauty queens to raise awareness for transgender community all around the world through a campaign titled ‘I am Trans and I have the Right to Life’.

2. Stephanie Rose

roseStephanie Rose Born as Dapo Adaralegbe and now known as Stephanie Adaralegbe or Stephanie Rose. She was a man who schooled at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria. According to Dapo, who attended OAU from 1995 to 2001, he was expelled from the university over his identity crisis. He traveled to Europe where he underwent extensive surgery to become Stephanie Rose.

3. Noni Salma Lawal

missFormerly known as Habeeb Babatunde Lawal, a young Nigerian entertainment journalist, she is now known as Noni Salma Lawal. Noni’s sex-change operation is one of the most recent we have heard about in Nigeria. She graduated from the University of Lagos, Nigeria with Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts.
>>Continue to Read and see photos of others here>>> http://ngspeaker.com/2016/07/28/must-see-check-out-5-nigerian-men-who-transformed-to-women/

Re: Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
make i book space
Re: Must See: Check Out 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by facelessangel: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai! My people perish for lack of widom.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies / Any Seller Of "Pycnogenol" Supplement? / Nigeria Ranking In World's Life Expectancy By WHO (world Health Organisation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.