Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Leave Paid Employment To Start Your Clothing Line - Lesson By David Wej - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Leave Paid Employment To Start Your Clothing Line - Lesson By David Wej (516 Views)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / Business Or Paid-employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Leave Paid Employment To Start Your Clothing Line - Lesson By David Wej by Martwayne01: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
The posts says it all ... If you have been considering taking the plunge and leaving your 9-5, hopefully his (David Wej) figures will give you that push you need! A man who also had a GREAT job, with a great salary who had a pregnant wife! If anyone had any reason whatsoever to hesitate, it was him! BUT that did not stop him!

A wise person told me sometime ago that the best time to start a new business is when there is a downturn in the economy. We all know how our economy is so now is a better time than ever to make this move! :-D

So without further ado, simply click on the link to access the video! Don't forget to subscribe to the Martwayne Channel and follow us on Instagram (@martwayne) and Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter (@martwaynedotcom)

Youtube Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW8bi1HzLW0&feature=youtu.be

Please feel free to make comments.

HAPPY WATCHING

Tope Williams-Adewunmi
Founder, Martwayne | Power Through Fashion
Blog: www.fashionbeyondstitches.com
URL: www.martwayne.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Skill To Learn During This Economy Recession / Why You Should Try To Work On A Multicultural Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.