Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Affordable And Sustainable Housing For All - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Affordable And Sustainable Housing For All (467 Views)

Cryptocurrency Tech Could Disrupt Medicine, Housing And More: Here’s How / Sustainable 3D Printing Training / Metal Housing Infrared Dot Laser Alignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Sustainable Housing For All by hillou: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Affordable, sustainable and by large eco-friendly housing is a big deal in our country. It is a known fact that we have brilliant architects and builders in the land, what remains a challenge is having them come together to proffer solutions to our housing challenges. As an architect/builder, what do you suggest or what can we do collectively to as a way forward for our country?

http:///2agi0PH
Re: Affordable And Sustainable Housing For All by Zaira182: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is somewhat complicated to offer an effective solution given the situation of the country, but I think the beginning of the project should be to try to attract those interested in investing in sustainable housing and the social, technological, economic and ecological benefits that can be generated by the implementation of this type of technology. I would start with solar panels which are the best known to achieve this type of housing. I do not know if my comment is of much contribution, but I hope so!

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Break Into Telegram, Revealing 15 Million Users’ Phone Numbers / Beware Of Fake Prisma Photo Editing App On Android Store Targeting User / How To Download Videos From Facebook Android Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.