Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,865 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Kwara State University Begins Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University Begins Registration (4083 Views)

Imo State University Begins Strike Today / Babcock University 2012/2013 Post-utme Screening Exercise Begins - Registration, / Breaking News: Enugu State University Begins Online Degree Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara State University Begins Registration by olumideaeo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY BEGINS REGISTRATION
CHECK www.kwasu.edu.ng for details
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by abrahym(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
Drop more info plz,i got no info on there website
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by olumideaeo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
This information is real but don't know if people are aware of this. The institution which was said to commence in October this year has start their sales of their pre-admission screening form. Candidates are to purchase a pin of which i'm not yet sure of where it is being sold but i think a reliable place is the office of the kwara state university at Jamb Office, Sango, Ilorin where you can get every information about the school.

Thanks.
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by olumideaeo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
the scratch card costs 2200 from any branch of unity bank and some other banks. it may close very soon so act fast if u had applied.
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by sk4care: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2009
pls i didn't put them for jamb can i buy the form
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by olumideaeo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
Please i will like you to note the fees before dabbling into this matter.
The indigenes of Kwara State are to pay N80, 000 while non-indigenes are to pay about N200,000. Those that did not choose the school in their Jamb can also apply (from their office in Ilorin) but must make sure you fill all your details accordingly.
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by DisGuy: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
olumideaeo:

Please i will like you to note the fees before dabbling into this matter.
The indigenes of Kwara State are to pay N80, 000 while non-indigenes are to pay about N200,000. Those that did not choose the school in their Jamb can also apply (from their office in Ilorin) but must make sure you fill all your details accordingly.

ogini?? 200K per year??

Is that the normal price for state universities? I heard there are no structures yet for the uni
Seems like they are trying to run it as a public private university
if the quality and calendar is good then no problem but for an unfinished uni with no track record undecided

Will KWASU also be going on strike like the rest or they'll follow the good way of unilorin?
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by DisGuy: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/news1.php?id=6

^^how to register

skye bank and unity bank

exams two weeks after 23/09/09
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by jolayemis(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
pls help me sirs, can will get the form in Lagos state?because have check all sky bank and unity bank around me
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by DisGuy: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2009
jolayemi s:

pls help me sirs, can will get the form in Lagos state?because have check all sky bank and unity bank around me

you have to register online buy the scratch card from unity and skye bank then go online

read the instructions from the website to get the date
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by abrahym(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2009
I want to know if the is stil available
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by jolayemis(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
the scratch card is still available becos i just finish registration now.but i dont think the card is available here in lagos state. you can contact me 08022537808.it didn't matter whether you chosen it in your jamb form
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by abrahym(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2009
When will the registration process close
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by jolayemis(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
it only remain a week.
Re: Kwara State University Begins Registration by olumideaeo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
GENERAL NOTICE ON ADMISSIONS 2009 / 2010 ACADEMIC SESSION
GENERAL NOTICE
This is to inform the general public that prospective students seeking admission into the Kwara State University may now apply for the PRE-ADMISSION screening exercise thus:
ELIGIBILITY
While candidates who have chosen KWASU as either their first and / or second choice of Institution in the last Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) are eligible to apply for this screening exercise, we are poised to give adequate consideration to application by candidates who did not choose KWASU in the afore-mentioned exam (JAMB)
PURCHASE OF ACCESS CARDS
Every applicant is to obtain the University’s scratch card for this process, at the sum of Two Thousand and Two Hundred Naira only (N2, 200) from any of the branches of either Skye Bank Plc, or Unity Bank Plc, nationwide. There is no limit to the number of times an applicant may use his/her scratch card / pincode while completing this application process. Same scratch card will also be used to check ‘admission status’, later on.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Applicants are expected to register for the screening exercise online, using pincode from the scratch card purchased by the applicant.
The process begins by visiting the University website;
Once there, you are to follow this link to begin your registration:
Online ------ Prospective Students ------ Admissions Application
Candidates are however advised to carefully study the O’Level requirements for their proposed course of study, before proceeding to apply. These requirements are available on the Universitys’ website via these links:
Academics ------- Undergraduate Catalog
IMPORTANT NOTICE
All candidates registering for KWASU Pre-admission screening should note that application for correction of biodata, academic, and / or any other personal details, after submission online, SHALL NOT be entertained.
Also, do be informed that application for the Pre-admission screening exercise shall be on for two weeks, from date of this publication.
STATUS CHECKING
The result of the screening exercise will be available for checking on the University’s website, using the same scratch card as before (or a newly purchased card, in case of loss of the previous one), exactly 10 working days after the close of application exercise. From the homepage of the website, you will follow this link to check your ‘admission status:
Online ----- Prospective Students ----- Application Status Check
You may forward enquiries on the pre-admission screening exercise to admissions@kwasu.edu.ng, or visit the Admissions office at the Ilorin City Contact office of Kwara State University at Sango, Old Jebba Road, Ilorin.

ABIODUN OLAYIWOLA

Acting Registrar

http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/news1.php?id=6

(1) (Reply)

RECTOR OF Rivers State Polytechnics Unnecessary Expulsion Of Nifes President. / 2015 WAEC Specimen (biology, Chemistry, Physics & Agric Science) Released. / "I Made This Wonderful Drawing While Am Still In Jss3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.