Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? (537 Views)

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Ay92(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
hi everyone! please permit me to go straight to the point. I have a friend who said that she wants to go and learn surgery and treatment at the hospital. I was so surprised because this girl is a SSCE holder and I've never heard of someone learning surgery without going to the university. Though she's learning the selling of drugs at a chemist, is it possible to learn surgery at the hospital too without going to school?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by GogetterMD(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Maybe she wants to enroll at the local abbatoir undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Juxtified(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
GogetterMD:
Maybe she wants to enroll at the local abbatoir undecided
Exactly. There is one at Agege, Lagos. They will accept whatever result she has in SSCE.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by GogetterMD(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Juxtified:

Exactly. There is one at Agege, Lagos. They will accept whatever result she has in SSCE.
;
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Arthurwinner(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
yo just is possible to start engine with oil or petrol
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by ChelseaDr(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
SURGERY without ANATOMY is QUACKERY!!
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Ay92(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder too o
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Coyotejack(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yes by apprenticeship
But it is not by the books
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Surgery Without Going To The University? by Ay92(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Coyotejack:
Yes by apprenticeship
But it is not by the books
yeah, she was actually talking about apprenticeship, but I've never heard about it in this kind of profession

(1) (Reply)

How I Could Have Set Myself And Some White Men Ablaze In A Gas Station Today. / Tips On Fat, Muscle And Water On Weight Loss / How To Lose Weight And Belly Fat Naturally Without Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.