Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested (39270 Views)

Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by donchijoz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chai
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by cs55: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by room089: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Atalk am! grin
It can only be them

#NCWN
Name checkers warriors of nigeria
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by therealchase(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
He is not a thief he is just trying to be the anini of our time lol
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by jbnm: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
By the time he get to higher institution he will be scarface.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by ceeethru(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ikwanussii!!!!
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by SHAIBULIAR: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
See as he resemble the person below me
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Emmatdayo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
room089:
Atalk am! grin
It can only be them

#NCWN
Name checkers warriors of nigeria
u are not allowed to form another group without the permission of NCAN grin grin grin grin grin

pls follow due process or ur faction will be scraped undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Louiscutedude(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
SS2....... End time robbering
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Emmatdayo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
See as he resemble the person below me
were u referring to me?

Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by gbaskiboy: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
otokx:
Food is ready
for name checkers abi grin
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by nkemcd(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
abi compound idiots.

oshinadekunle:
dis one na compound thieves
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by nkemcd(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Parading the 19-year-old man, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ms. Irene Ugbo, said the suspect who hails from Akokwa, Imo State, had been terrorizing various parts of the city, raiding homes, shops and commuters and dispossessing them of their valuables.

She said, “The gang shot a medical doctor at Akim Qua three weeks ago and also carted away safes at a shop along Marian Road, containing large sums of money.
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

9ja police I hail
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by paddypower(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good for him,abeg make una folo come atimbo ooooo dem dey here tooo oooh.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Daslim180(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by BMZK: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
She said, “The gang shot a medical doctor at Akim Qua three weeks ago and also carted away safes at a shop along Marian Road, containing large sums of money.

The medical doctor is a close friend. They shot him on his head and carried away his car.
May his soul rest in peace>
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by holluphemydavid(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
By d time dis one reach higher institution, he will sell Nigeria and Buhari join
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Boyooosa(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kgdavid:
"had allegedly led his syndicate to raid a shop, Value Mart, owned by the former First Lady of the state"

When we say go school and you no gree... you would have know known that market research is very important in every sector
O for Olodo!
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by samkay3g(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
IPOB no dey dull
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by room089: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
u are not allowed to form another group without the permission of NCAN grin grin grin grin grin

pls follow due process or ur faction will be scraped undecided undecided undecided undecided

Mba nu!
Impossican't
I've jettisoned NCAN long time ago since its infiltration by untamed children.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Emmatdayo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
room089:

Mba nu!
Impossican't
I've jettisoned NCAN long time ago since its infiltration by untamed children.
any way, keep up the good work (shaming Ugandans) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by P0intBlank(m): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
Na them: hard-working Jews. Na so one dey Bleep his daughters calling it 'virginity testing'.

I wonder when his dick becomes 'virginity testing machine.
tongue tongue tongue

Someone doesn't know his geography
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by HarbySloy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
adedayo3193:
grin
. Why bothered to check names, you ought too have know already or do you think an Hausa or Yoruba will dare too commit such offence in their Jewish country. #justobserving! Non-tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by SWORD419(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
southerns learnt to be evil since when they are young
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by getukudo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
If you check am well na 'Aromate' e be. Na dem de rob people well well for that town.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yea! I am sure it's only because they robbed the former first ladies shop, that is why effort was made to catch him, the gangs has been robbing and shooting other Residents but they were not caught.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by cornel994(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Soneh:
SKOLOMBO
grin skolombo go to raid dier mama shop o
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Kgdavid(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Boyooosa:

O for Olodo!

spotting the missing n from my statement seems to have been such an achievement for you. oya, i have noticed you ok?

Seems like making a typo is now a sure way to attract stuupid people to quote you these days
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Pylony(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
This most be a first class SS2 criminology STUDENT oo.. Na so so crime go full that block head.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by umar187: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
When I was in SS 2 I dy fear to go out by 8:30pm self. Our set so cool. But student of today, which means thuis boi is just 19 to 20. Great one help us the boy want to make it by fire by force. Kai wait for your time.
Re: SS2 Student Leader Of Calabar Robbery Gang Arrested by Boyooosa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kgdavid:

spotting the missing n from my statement seems to have been such an achievement for you. oya, i have noticed you ok?

Seems like making a typo is now a sure way to attract stuupid people to quote you these days

I was not actually referring to you bro, I was referring to the xman that insulted an illiterate but refused to reflect his own literacy. Kettle complaining about pot's blackness. Check your first comment and type sorry (100 times)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics / Lagos Police PRO Reacts As Man Expresses His Hate For Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.