Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Need This Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need This Job? (523 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need This Job? by Oshams(m): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Everyone is looking for a job everywhere. This is a fact. But only few are creating jobs, so we have few jobs and a whole lot of job seekers.
What is the power in an IDEA? Have you ever asked yourself this question? Also, what is the problem facing people around me? for from this question, a whole lot of ideas can be inspired as God would grant them. Diligently, I ask as many as would take deep thought to this, Be the solution to the problems around you. Take your foot stand and make a difference as you were meant to be. I use this opportunity to hence contact as many startups and new businesses to get the best quality graphics for their brand publicity and marketing at Right Media. We deal with logo designs, banners, web banners and Facebook banners, info graphics, cloth designs, 3D mockups, business card designs, event brochure and many more. Do contact us for our special 3D graphics offer which takes the presentation of the reality of your designed work to you. For enquiries and contact, call or whatsApp +2348157999937 . You can visit our online portfolio at gdgeek..com or oshams.portfolio box.net

(1) (Reply)

P4PE Institute Latest Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment 2016 / El-bukelz Nigeria Limited Searching For A Structural Engineer / How To Answer 15 Technical Job Interview Questions.(part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.