Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Toyota Corolla Error Code - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Error Code (1108 Views)

P0301 Error Code / Meaning Of Error Code P1299 In Ford Edge 2010, 3.5l / O7 Camry Tyre Pressure Monitor Display Issues And Error Code P0441 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Error Code by amen69: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gurus in the house, please what is the meaning of this error code from my Toyota corolla 2001-P0446 and what do I do to fix the fault
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by honmusa(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
amen69:
Gurus in the house, please what is the meaning of this error code from my Toyota corolla 2001-P0446 and what do I do to fix the fault
P0446: Evaporative Emission system vent control issue
The evap system is the emission control system in the car that prevent the gasoline vapours from escaping into the atmosphere .
The dtc code is an indicative of a leak in your evap emission control system and the remedy is to find a tech shop that has a leak detector evap diagnostics kit to diagnose and investigate the portion of the evap that is leaking and solve it for you.
If you are in Lagos and you need the service of a professional diagnostics tech shop with state of the art equipment and skillset ,you can contact autologic @ 08061166316 to resolve your evap issue for you .
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by amen69: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
I gave d car to technician and he said there was a leakage of fuel somewhere in the engine, he has fixed it and there is an improvement in the car acceleration, but I still think I should do something more as d car does not respond to acceleration immediately when you just move though after he worked on it the check light has turn off. What more should I do?
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by Lexusgs430: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2016
amen69:
I gave d car to technician and he said there was a leakage of fuel somewhere in the engine, he has fixed it and there is an improvement in the car acceleration, but I still think I should do something more as d car does not respond to acceleration immediately when you just move though after he worked on it the check light has turn off. What more should I do?

When was your last vehicle service? Are your vehicle's spark plugs performing to optimum?
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by honmusa(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
amen69:
Scan your very vehicle again and see what DTC code u still having.
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by efizyhenchmen: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Please,professionals in the house kindly assist with the meaning of these faults codes I got from scanning my EOD.

Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by Owiii(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
P0446 - Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Control Circuit Malfunction.
Possible Causes are:
1. Missing fuel cap.
2. Incorrect fuel tank cap used.
3. Fuel tank cap remain opens or fault o close.
4. Foreign particle in fuel tank cap.
5. Vent control valve harness is open or shorted.
6. Vent control valave circuit poor electrical connection.
7. Faulty vent control valve.
Check the above steps to see if problem will be resolve.
Re: Toyota Corolla Error Code by efizyhenchmen: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
DTC DESCRIPTION STATUS
67-1 CATALYST B2 DETERIORATION TEMPORARY
63-1 HO2S B2 S2 VOLTAGE LOW TEMPORARY
90-5 EVAP SYSTEM SMALL LEAK TEMPORARY
87-2 THERMOSTAT RANGE/PERTFORMANCE TEMPORARY
63-3 HO2S B2 S2 SLOW RESPONSE TEMPORARY
63-2 HO2S B2 S2 VOLTAGE HIGH TEMPORARY
63-2 HO2S B2 S2 VOLTAGE HIGH PERMANENT
63-3 HO2S B2 S2 SLOW RESPONSE PERMANENT
90-5 EVAP SYSTEM SMALL LEAK PERMANENT
87-2 THERMOSTAT RANGE/PERTFORMANCE PERMANENT
63-1 HO2S B2 S2 VOLTAGE LOW PERMANENT

(1) (Reply)

Loosing Coolant, No Visible Leaks / Customs E-auction: Why Many Will Lose Their Cars / Stunning,Ultra Futuristic Car Models Unveiled At The Tokyo Motor Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.