Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed (1134 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / 50 Acres Farmland For Sale In Ido Local Govt Oyo State / 7,000 Acres Farmland With C Of O For Lease Or Sale In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by bbmoringa: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
MY GREAT FAMILY,A COMMUNITY IN EKITI STATE GAVE ME 20ACRES COMMUNITY FARMLAND FOR FARMING YEAR IN,YEAR OUT,I NEED A FINANCIAL PARTNER THAT WOULD BE READY TO COME AROUND,SEE THINGS PHYSICALLY,& HAVE A ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION SO THAT WORK CAN BEGIN ASAP.
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by pluto09(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
where exactly is the land in ekiti?
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by bbmoringa: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
pluto09:
where exactly is the land in ekiti?
ilupeju,a sub-urb very close to ilawe ekiti.
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
im in need of farmland in ekiti, can i buy there
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by vheckthor1: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is this land still available ?
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by vheckthor1: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
I would like to invest in this
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by Eminentlorwall: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please share your contact
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by agricexport(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Be very careful to deal with this guy oh. His name is Bolu Judah. Just a couple of months ago,I needed Moringa leaf powder as sample for one of my customers. I called this guy if he could get me just one kg of the product. He agreed to send it to me only if I pay into his account. He asked me to pay #7,000 for the sample, but I told him he shouldn't bother again,that what I could pay for 1kg Moringa leaf powder sample was #2,000. He agreed and sent his account no to me for the payment. Do you know that this guy refused to send the product on the ground that he couldn't meet up with the production ? I asked for the refund of my money,he said he would not refund the money on the ground that I threatened him? Before I sent the money to him,he said,he invested in timber deal in Kogi,that the forest was closed by the government, so the money invested was hanged.He talks too much in order to convince you.Be careful!!!
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by agricexport(m): 7:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Are you not surprised that he did not display his contacts?
Re: 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed by PartsContinent: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2017
90% of the people here are literally criminals. Y'all need to be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Agro Chemicals And Fertilizers Urea, Potassium Sulfate And Nitrate In Nigeria / Best Guaranteed And Secured Way To Make Money From Fish Farming / Purchase Vegetable Seeds (cucumber, Tomatoes E.t.c) At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.