Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games (766 Views)

My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself To Vibration Mode / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Help My I Phone Keeps Restarting Randomly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by ewahd1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
TECNO CAMON C8 PHONE KEEPS SHUTING DOWN APPS AND GAMES
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Ladycloud(f): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yea... Same here.. Thought I was the only one who had that problem
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Mine always has a problem of booting. Once I switch it off perhaps at night and try to put it back on in the morning, it remains at startup and will be getting hot till I take it to phone technicians. I was thinking it was because I rooted the phone. I want to know if anyone has experienced something similar with his or her. I plan to uproot the phone
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Rilwayne001: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2016
You guys should stop rooting your phone, I'm enjoying my own c8 (marshmallows 6.0) with no problem thus far.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by mustang44: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:
You guys should stop rooting your phone, I'm enjoying my own c8 (marshmallows 6.0) with no problem thus far.

How did you upgrade your tecno c8 to marshmallows 6.0? I have been trying to upgrade mine too but did not know how. Could you kindly tell me how you did it?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Rilwayne001: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2016
mustang44:
How did you upgrade your tecno c8 to marshmallows 6.0? I have been trying to upgrade mine too but did not know how. Could you kindly tell me how you did it?

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/HIOS/23115-official-version-tecno-camon-c8-marshmallow-update-download-link-and-instructions
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do you think the rooting is the phone's problem?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Phone Keeps Shuting Down Apps And Games by Rilwayne001: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
cheenway:

Do you think the rooting is the phone's problem?

I have never root my c8, and so i can't say that it's rooting, but then the phone is not giving me problem whatsoever.

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who's Testing Methods For Taking Down The Entire Internet / Let's Talks / Can Airtel 3gb Sub For Blackberry Work On Modem For Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.