Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Private Investor Needs Joint Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Investor Needs Joint Venture (808 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / How To Get Private Investor To INVEST In Your Business / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Investor Needs Joint Venture by Lagosway: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
I am seeking honest dynamic people with sound business ideas for joint venture.
Please respond with a paper detailing your business opportunity within Nigeria
I am open to most ideas, but please exclude business opportunities that require bribery, graft, kickbacks and etc. of govt officials.
419ners, please do not bother! And no time-wasters too! And please be reasonable as my funds are not unlimited.
My e-mail address is ladak1000@yahoo.com.
Thanks for reading. Good-luck!
Re: Private Investor Needs Joint Venture by rare004: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
Why don't u invest some part of ur money into forex,but make sure he/she is very good and can provide statement of account of his/her past performance,

Lemmme know . . . .
Re: Private Investor Needs Joint Venture by popoyeh(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2009
Why dont you invest your money in entertainment because its one of the most lucrative business in Nigeria today.
Re: Private Investor Needs Joint Venture by Ekwere(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2009
Lagosway:

I am seeking honest dynamic people with sound business ideas for joint venture.
Please respond with a paper detailing your business opportunity within Nigeria
I am open to most ideas, but please exclude business opportunities that require bribery, graft, kickbacks and etc. of govt officials.
419ners, please do not bother! And no time-wasters too! And please be reasonable as my funds are not unlimited.
My e-mail address is ladak1000@yahoo.com.
Thanks for reading. Good-luck!

Hello Sir, I have sent a mail to you, go thru it and revert. Thank you,
Re: Private Investor Needs Joint Venture by jackx001: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2011
The largest integrated database of nation wide hard money lenders brokers, and private real estate investors on the internet is one click away! Choose the best  hard money  loan quote from among several offers or get a second opinion if you already have an approval or a quote. You owe it to yourself to shop your loan and save thousands of dollars on costs and monthly payment.
Ask us to get Hard Money from
Hard Money

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers And Fees / Cheap Childrens's Wears, Shoes, Pampers / 30 Tonnes Tipper Bucket For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.