Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures (3301 Views)

2016 Best Side Ghana Braids Hairstyles With Pictures / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
1. When your friend gets engaged.

So exciting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
2. Then you remember that probably means you have to do bridesmaid wahala!

Ohhhhhhhh gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
3. When the maid of honour starts doing like class captain.

Madam better rest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
4. When they start calling funky colours you’ve never heard before.

You say glossy meringue abi? Very what? Very good!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
5. When they call one funny hairstyle that will make your head look like egg.

“It’s a no from me!”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
6. When you need to drop money for
bridal shower, hen night and pre-
wedding brunch.

How many wedding will you wed ma?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
7. When you get more useless
notifications from the wedding group
chat.

If I leave the group chat now it will be like
I’m rude.

4 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
8. When you’re in more than one bridesmaid group chat at the same time.

All of you should shut up!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
9. When you see the aso ebi prices.

Is the aso ebi made of heavenly material?

4 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
10. When the bride thinks that
bridesmaid means temporary housegirl.

[img]http://zikoko.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Rolls-eyes.gif[
/img]

My sister you’ve missed road oh! I’m not
on seat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11. When the group oversabi starts
talking another thing again.

When will this one shut up for goodness
sakes?
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
12. When the photographer starts calling
useless poses for the wedding party.

Dab ko, dab ni.

13. When people start trying to hook you
up with one of the groomsmen by force.

If you don’t gerraria for real!

14. When people start shouting your
name to catch the bouquet.

Did I beg you people?
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2016
15. You and your fellow bridesmaids
packing money being sprayed on the
couple.

Exercise!

16. When it’s all over.

Peace at last!

17. When you calculate how much you’ve
spent on the wedding.

HAY GOD!
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
18. When another friend gets engaged.

Again?

4 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by SurefireFashion: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice 1 OP. But u can cut the price of aso-ebi.
Check my signature.
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by teebee22(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
FP tins
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by FameG(f): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
As in ehn..brides and their wahala's. and wen u say u r not doing u start hearing people say is someone that would do ur own. Its jst so tiring.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by duduade: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Dry...

No sense of humor in all these
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Politicalidiot: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
Op. Why did you not credit the source @Zikoko.com?

10. When the bride thinks that bridesmaid means temporary house-girl.

See this one. My sister you’ve missed road oh! I’m not on seat.

Like say I no go add my own? www.Needleplus.com - Start looking awesome!
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by keishablack(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Very funny
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
No be hate or beef o, but I've decided I'm no longer doing any mumu bridal train for anybody.

I'll rather buy your asoebi.

I don't plan to have the normal ceremony. Just a wedding for 50 friends and family, no bridal train, reception in a cozy restaurant and off to honey moon. So, enough of the money I've spent on other people who throw you aside after the wedding.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Politicalidiot: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
kennygee:
No be hate or beef o, but I've decided I'm no longer doing any mumu bridal train for anybody.

I'll rather buy your asoebi.

I don't plan to have the normal ceremony. Just a wedding for 50 friends and family, no bridal train, reception in a cozy restaurant and off to honey moon. So, enough of the money I've spent on other people who throw you aside after the wedding.

this plan really cool. The only problem is "Will hubby agree?"
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by FameG(f): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
It has gotten to d point that people know me as the professional bridesmaids. Anybody looking for a bridesmaid come to u like u pasted BRIDEMAID for rent on ur forehead
angry
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by MzDesire(f): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
hahaha.....I can relate to few of this..
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by kinglekan: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016

Nice one @OP

Really hilarious grin grin

Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Ariyke: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by pamcode(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
On Top say another person one marry. Women love wahala.
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by endove(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Tynasparks(f): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lolz.... Very true
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by confistified(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tynasparks:
Lolz.... Very true
Evening gorgeous...... Voting has started.... pls I need u to vote tomorrow cry
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Tynasparks(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:
who are we voting for
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by Tynasparks(f): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
confistified:
who are we voting for?
Re: 18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures by confistified(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Tynasparks:
who are we voting for?
Mr Nairaland ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Benue Beauty Queen Shares Nude Photos On Social Media / 5 Home Remedies For Dandruff (or A Dry, Itchy Scalp) / Collection Of Latest Senator Styles 2019 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.