Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree (428 Views)

“I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola / 11 Really HOT Photos Of Melania Trump, America’s New First Lady You Must See / Oritsefemi: Let My Daughter Finish College In Peace - Singer Begs Boys (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree by politicalcritik: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Just over a week after she blazed into controversy for plagiarizing Michelle Obama, the website of Donald Trump's third wife Melania mysteriously vanished following questions about her university education.

The website disappeared after US media questioned whether the wife of the Republican nominee for president had a degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, as the online biography stated.

Trump told MSNBC in February only that she "Studied" design and architecture.

Melaniatrump.com are now automatically diverted to her husband's company website.

Thursday's tweet was a rare update from Melania Trump in the 13 months since her husband launched his controversial bid for the White House.

Last week, a staffer apologized for cribbing remarks from the current Democratic first lady for a speech Melania Trump delivered at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.

Melania Trump had "Always liked" Michelle Obama and read out passages from one of her speeches as examples of what she wanted to say, said the staffer.

http://www.politicalcritics.com.ng/index.php/2016/07/29/melania-trumps-website-deleted-amids-questions-college-degree/
Re: Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2016
everything about the trump are mysterious from the man to his wifes, but is okay buhari come and see ur partner oo:p
Re: Melania Trump’s Website Deleted Amids Questions Over College Degree by politicalcritik: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
buhari come and see ur partner oo:p

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All The Feminists On Clintons Side? / I Was Unsure About The Love Nigerians Had For My Sound – Patoranking / MUSIC: Wale Turner – NO (prod. By Pheelz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.