Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio (5258 Views)

Latest News About Yaba College Of Technology (yabatech) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (unn) Post-utme Cut-off Marks For Primary Admissio / Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio by flexbrown: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
SCREENING OF POST JAMB/PCE CANDIDATES FOR 2009/2010 ADMISSION,
The date of exam and registration postponed.
Please Read Carefully,
N.B:I ONLY RENDER ASSISTANCE IF ONLY YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU TO GET THE POST PCE FORM OR IF YOU ARE FINDING DIFFICULTIES GETTING THE POST PCE FORM JUST CONTACT ME I WILL HELP YOU GET IT DONE.
JUST SEND ME YOUR:
YOUR NAMES:
JAMB REGISTRATION NO:
JAMB SCORE:
COURSE
STATE OF ORIGIN:
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2009/2010 admission and made Yaba College of Technology their FIRST CHOICE that the Post JAMB/PCE Screening will hold between 7th and 9th of October, 2009.
ELIGIBILITY

Only candidates who made the scores specified below for each of the Departments are eligible to participate in the exercise.

DEPARTMENTS

SCORES

Accountancy
Business Administration
Banking and Finance
Secretarial Studies

150 and above
150 and above
150 and above
120 and above
General Art, Fashion Design, Printing Technology 120 and above

Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying, Land Surveying/Surveying and Geoinformatics, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Building Technology.

120 and above

Computer Science, Food Technology, Leisure and Touring, Textile Technology, Hotel and Catering Management

150 and above
Science Laboratory Technology, Statistics 150 and above

Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering

150 and above

The procedure for registration is as follows:

Candidates are to register on-line following the steps below:

A candidate is expected to first preview, confirm, SUBMIT and PRINT OUT

Each candidate should come to the Screening Centre with the following items:

1. Schedule Slip printed on-line.
  2. JAMB Result Printout.
  3. Biro/Pencil only

Candidates should get to their examination venues at least 30 minutes before their scheduled time.

Calculators, Mobile Phones are not allowed in the Screening Centre. Parents/Guardians are not allowed at the premises of the Screening
Registration commences immediately and  2009. The date of exam and registration postponed.
Re: Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio by Whyheed: 11:40am On May 05, 2010
Hello please. Give me ur mobile no so that i can contact u or send me ur mail. This is my mail. Whyheed2009@yahoo.com and my number 08067607446, 08034280697. I will be expecting it so that, i can call u. Thnx a lot.
Re: Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio by solomonjac(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE SALES OF FORM FOR YABATECH POST UME 2010/2011 IS OUT
FOR PURCHASE C
CALL SOLOMON 019584112
WWW.PUBLICITYSOLO.BLOG.COM
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Re: Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio by Mostreall(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
i am an economics student in nnamdi azikiwe university,i grow up in lagos, pls i will like to know all the info about yabatech post ume in term of any assistance , pls reach me on 07063396587
Re: Yaba Collage Of Technology (yabatech) Post Jamb/pce For 2009/2010 Admissio by solomonjac(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
HELLO DO YOU NEED THE LATEST INFORMATION ON YABATECH ADMISSION ISSUES
VISIT WWW.SPICERBOY..COM
OR
WWW.PUBLICITYSOLO.BLOG.COM

(1) (Reply)

Fg Raises Professors' Retirement Age To 70 In Nigeria / LATEST!! Ranking: Nigeria’s Top 10 Best Universities 2014 – Webometrics / Amazing Pictures Taken From Great Heigths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.