Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin (838 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin by Bensondrums(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Good day nairalanders..i was coming back from an outing when this innoson bus was spotted along the road.i couldnt get a near picture of it cus the bus i entered was fast, so i was able to get just a pic of it.
I was so amazed to see it in benin,meaning people have already started petronizing d product. This actual bus was purchased by Church of God mission as the name was boldly written by the two sides of the bus.God bless Innocent, God bless ibos, and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Re: This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin by general111(m): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Misreal bus don pack here...
Re: This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin by Kakamorufu(m): 6:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Great. Means some are ready to Go for naija made cars
Re: This Innoson Bus Was Spotted In Benin by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
this guy needs more competitors oooo because when this guys stand grand now, e go hard for others oo

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Micra / N720m Limousine That Can Move On Land And Water Unveiled(pics) / Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.