Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert (647 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / GTBank and US Visa fee / African Prostitutes & Their Customers Humiliated In Russia, Forced To Walk Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert by nurey(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
I and my mum got scam mail looking like gtbank normal GeNS service same thing. I followed the mail to try and update my account since it would be easier than going to their banking Hall.

I got to the site and it was asking for card details and pin, the Web address. When you check the Web address the pin section isn't of gtbank address and it isn't even secured. Worst still the customer care line on the email said switched off while gtbank own is more like a network customer care line. Please let's me careful how we divulge vital information online

Re: Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert by oglalasioux(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Got same but didn't even care to open it. Knew it was scam from the onset.
Re: Gtbank And Their Customers Should Note This New Scam Alert by emmyw(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

A Car Snatcher Caught Alongside Pastor Chibunna In Ohafia Yesterday-042report / Another Level Of Scam.... See The Email I Got / The Menace Of Nigerian Police Along Lagos-abeokuta Express Road With Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.