Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours (798 Views)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours by sleamzy06(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Manchester United believe they have made a significant breakthrough in their world record move for Paul Pogba and hope to finalise the deal within the next 48 hours .

United have lodged a fresh offer of around € 110m with € 10m in add -ons (equivalent to £ 100m in total ) and Juventus are also insisting on a future payment of around € 5 m if Pogba extends his contract with José Mourinho’ s side.

With the deal now in place, United are in advanced talks with Pogba ’s agent Mino Raiola about his €20 m fee which Juventus have insisted United must pay in full before the transfer is completed .
United now accept that this is the final hurdle to clear in this exhaustive summer chase and it appears the 23- year -old is set to rejoin United after four years and four Serie A titles in Turin, with Juve instantly recouping the € 90m they spent on Gonzalo Higuaín , plus more for further squad reinforcement . United are so confident about the deal that Pogba is now waiting on the green light for a medical .

The news will come as a welcome relief to supporters after earlier in the day the Real Madrid coach , Zinedine Zidane, hinted that he may be interested in joining the chase, reports theguardian.com .

Zidane said: “ I don ’t know if he will come. Until 31 August anything can happen. Everyone is interested in Pogba . He is a great footballer and when you are Madrid you always want the best .
“ But now he is not a Real Madrid player , he is a Juventus player . I can’ t say anything more. ”
However , despite Zidane’ s words there remains no bid from Madrid and the expectation now is that it is only a matter of hours before Pogba is unveiled at Old Trafford in a deal that would become the most expensive transfer in history, beating Real ’s moves for Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo.

It would cap a busy summer for Mourinho after moves for Zlatan Ibrahimovic , Eric Bailly and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
Re: Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours by sleamzy06(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
@KaBabs1
hey bro... pls share those ibadan contacts m.e.g.i.r gave you..
Re: Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours by KaBabs1: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
sleamzy06:
@KaBabs1

hey bro... pls share those ibadan contacts m.e.g.i.r gave you..

Check your pm
Re: Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours by sleamzy06(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
KaBabs1:

Check your pm
I've replied bro
Re: Man United To Announce Paul Pogba Deal Within 48 Hours by sleamzy06(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
KaBabs1:

Check your pm
seen! .. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Match Center / Which Generates More Revenue: The World Cup Or The Uefa Champions League / Another Record Set By The Gunners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.