Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? (1338 Views)

Prophet Mohammed: Men Hospitalized For Drinking Camel Urine / Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / The Superiority Of The Jesus Christ Over Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by noetic2: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2009
I have made several attempts to create this thread. , . . .and it has been repeatedly deleted. why this has been done is what I honestly do not understand.
almost all threads in the religion section discuss the personality of Jesus.

I want to use this thread as a medium to invite muslims and non muslims to discuss their individual opinion of the islamic "prophet" mohammed.

whats ur opinion of mohammed?
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
A master political strategist who used a fraudulent religion based entirely on plagiarised jewish material to attain affluence.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by vanitty: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
I am sorry but i just can't get over his marriage and sex with a young child still playing with dolls.
I wish they will just delete the child abuse marriage and sex of Mohammed to a 9 year old child "Aisha" from the Qu'ran because some very stupid, ignorant illiterates are still getting married to babies since that is what their prophet did.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by noetic2: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
davidylan:

A master political strategist who used a fraudulent religion based entirely on plagiarised jewish material to attain affluence.

do u actually think he was intelligent considering the many errors in the koran?
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by noetic2: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
vanitty:

I am sorry but i just can't get over his marriage and sex with a young child still playing with dolls.
I wish they will just delete the child abuse marriage and sex of Mohammed to a 9 year old child "Aisha" from the Qu'ran because some very stupid, ignorant illiterates are still getting married to babies since that is what their prophet did.

I feel ur concern. . . . .can u imagine ayatollah justifying the thighing of even female babies?
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by yeswecan(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by mazaje(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
noetic2:

do u actually think he was intelligent considering the many errors in the koran?

As if your own bible does not contain many errors. . . .Any way mohammed was a very clever guy like the founders of all religions. . .(Paul, jesus, buddah,moses, james smith etc) he used an already establish religion walked through the system and created his own version and ascribed it to his own god just the way all the others before him did. . nothing new there. . .
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
to be honest i think he was pretty smart,for any young boy in his twenties while his mates were chasing young girls about,to worm his ways into a sugar mummy's bed not only that he used the sugar mummy's money to start a religion and eventually took over a whole city of mecca gaining multitudes of renegades in the process,

to show he was smart he didnt start a brand new religion which would have taken wayy too much thinking, creating aims and objectives having to build from scratch to get the awareness would have been harder, he simply plagiarised the most succesful religion at that time, and created an ibo made(apologies to all my igbo brothers and sisters)version,
1.you christians have imaculate conception , ibo made mohammad's mother being told by an angel she will give birth to a great prophet lol

2.you christians have a bible and judaism torah-ill create prototype ibo made of my own but ill just lift page 1 to 60 out of 100 pages and then base my religion on challenging the remaining 40 pages i dont understand.

3.that jesus and his father GOD talking about sending him and begotten son bla bla, well he cant pull that off because it was too late,everyone knows he was a normal dude up untill he was twenty something, till his maga wife paid so he starts to challenge begotten son after all GOD is patient and he wont come down and challenge him now abi

4.if jesus is ready to whitstand suffering for people,abeg mohammad is not ready o,he s getting his benjamins right here in this world,and he made sure he got enough money from where ever the money came from either from robbery,or magas paying e.t.c
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by sosisi(f): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
The greatest 419er ever
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
davidylan:

i believe he is smart but i disagree he was a master political straegist o,show me where he handled anything smoothly, he wanted to start his highway robbery business and of all times in the year,he chose the holy month.

a smart leader doesnt use force to win followers,that ll only make ppl fear you not love you so for him to start telling ppl to either convert or beheading them wasnt a smart political strategy im sure he regrets the jihad thing he added.

a smart politician knows showing love towards women and children is a sure way of winning people to your side,what did mohammad do?he not only beheaded children,he married a baby and then told his followers women are going to be shared 70 to one man in paradise e.t.c

when he was enjoying the protection of his uncle,a smart politician would have started making alternative plans but he didnt and had to run like a scared rabbit when they wanted to deal with him, personally i dont believe that story because the pre-islamic arabians did not exhibit any violence towards him and lets be honest between the time his uncle and wife died(within a year) any serious assasin would have killed him without any effort if they wanted him dead that bad, i think he just wanted an excuse to leave mecca and weaved that story into the quran to appear like moses when he left egypt and other biblical people
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

I think he at least was intelligent enough to know he could fool 1 billion people with hogwash called the quran. those he couldnt fool he killed. Brilliant strategy.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2009
GODSON2009:

to be honest i think he was pretty smart,for any young boy in his twenties while his mates were chasing young girls about,to worm his ways into a sugar mummy's bed not only that he used the sugar mummy's money to start a religion and eventually took over a whole city of mecca gaining multitudes of renegades in the process,

to show he was smart he didnt start a brand new religion which would have taken wayy too much thinking, creating aims and objectives having to build from scratch to get the awareness would have been harder, he simply plagiarised the most succesful religion at that time, and created an ibo made(apologies to all my igbo brothers and sisters)version,
1.you christians have imaculate conception , ibo made mohammad's mother being told by an angel she will give birth to a great prophet lol

2.you christians have a bible and judaism torah-ill create prototype ibo made of my own but ill just lift page 1 to 60 out of 100 pages and then base my religion on challenging the remaining 40 pages i dont understand.

3.that jesus and his father GOD talking about sending him and begotten son bla bla, well he cant pull that off because it was too late,everyone knows he was a normal dude up untill he was twenty something, till his maga wife paid so he starts to challenge begotten son after all GOD is patient and he wont come down and challenge him now abi

4.if jesus is ready to whitstand suffering for people,abeg mohammad is not ready o,he s getting his benjamins right here in this world,and he made sure he got enough money from where ever the money came from either from robbery,or magas paying e.t.c

Perfect summation!
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2009
davidylan:

I think he at least was intelligent enough to know he could fool 1 billion people with hogwash called the quran. those he couldnt fool he killed. Brilliant strategy.
hmmn,think and look carefully at the 1 billion adherents what is the recurrent decimal with them all,
they are all boderline psychotic
always in a zombie like trance,chanting and mumbling now juxtapose that with the symphtons of those with psychological issues then you ll discover mohammad simply took the bottom billion that would have succumbed to pretty much any other religion
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by dadde(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2009
He loved older women when he was yound and craves for younger girls wen he was old.

he is indeed a cross over prophet.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by petres007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
dadde:

He loved older women when he was yound and craves for younger girls wen he was old.

he is indeed a cross over prophet.

wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Davdylan: « #1 on: Yesterday at 06:08:37 PM »
Lets take the story of Moses of Quran and Torah, since the Chrstians dont have their own, except that of the Jews as our litmus of what you called plaigiarizaton, and I say Quran is original. So We must show the essence of what each says about the calling of Moses to the Burning Bush and the miracles performed there to give Moses firmness in resolve.

Or you can choose another that both of them have n common; Noah, Ibrahim, Adam, Joseph, Lut, Jonah, Job, tell me what you want so that you give us what the Torah says and we wll give you what Quran says and the diffrenece shall be night and day.

Finally, the man died with no single penny as inheritance left for his surviving daughter and wives/spouses. This means that you are a liar, David!

@vanitty: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:08:44 PM »
His Marriage to our Mother Aisha (RA) is not in the Quran. Duuh. You need to make your own research before you respond ignorantly again. But wait, please proof that Aisha was 9 years with verifiable reasons and then I will accept your statement about it. Until them I say you follow the same conjecture of the ahadith, because the narrator did not give the reason she told him her age, and ahadith always have a reason, and it is never ahadith until it comes from the mouth of Muhammad AS), or a statement hemade in his presence and he did not object to it.

Now use the landmark of the advent of Muhammad's islam in Makka to show her 9 years old, based on her father's timelne of acceptance of islam! I will overtask you, since you throw the challenge like that! I hope you know that I take no prisoner and sometmes brutal in my demand for answers.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by vanitty: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
^ I cannot do your research for you neither am I here to argue with you undecided, just telling you what is wrong and should be unacceptable.
It has even been said by your brothers on the islam board that aisha was 9, atleast you are sane enough to deny it unlike your brother Abuzola that sees nothing wrong in it.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Noetic: « #3 on: Yesterday at 06:13:48 PM »  
And you have failed to point one out for us, and all you do is go to the back alleys to spew out your lies as if on the Pulpit, preaching. Show it and we will hatch it out, and n the end you will remain the loser, never able to practically substantiate your clams.

« #4 on: Yesterday at 06:14:52 PM »  
I feel your concern. . . . .can u imagine ayatollah justifying the thighing of even female babies?
Unless Ayatullah told you that he thighed a woman, not even a female babies then we will have to equate his action to that of the numerous Christian notable leaders; pastors, Televangelsts, Catholic reverends, who are found in sexual improprietis of child abuses, homosexualities, fornicatons, stealing the communities monies, fake miracles recorded, then we shall have to say that they they got them from Jesus of the Bble, since they are Christ-like! This is fair no? Now you will be whistling Dixe.

All your tricks are exposed and they aint tricks at all.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Vanitty: « #16 on: Today at 08:57:29 PM »
^ I cannot do your research for you neither am I here to argue with you , just telling you what is wrong and should be unacceptable.
It has even been said by your brothers on the islam board that aisha was 9, atleast you are sane enough to deny it unlike your brother Abuzola that sees nothing wrong in it.
Thanks for the fake complement of my being sane enough. You are a smart woman, then do the research for your own peace of heart.

But then, I submit to you that Aisha (RA) was already born in Makka before Islam of Muhammad (AS) began, since her father Abu Bakr (RA) the kalifah of Muhammad became muslim in its very very first year being a friend and neighbor of Muhammad, and Abu Bakr as he became muslim dd not have any child after it, and the family broke up because the son and the wife who did not accept it with him were divorced, and Aisha's previous engagement was broken because of Abu Bakr's household is now away from paganism and into Islam!

These are the facts, so you see the second year of Hijra, she would have been at least 15, snce 13 years of Islam in Makka she was already alve!

Neither Abuzola nor me is an authority, and Bukhari ahadith could not be 100% correct, because it would then be like The Quran. No? You see your folly, anitty.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by vanitty: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2009
When I say the whole religion is very shaky and filled with confused peope, I am not far off am I?
Some muslims agree with the haddith while some don't, with the level of intolerance in the islamic religion I doubt those haddiths will be published if there wasn't some truth in it. There is no point denying it. Your mohammed made a very big mistake by sleeping with a young child still playing with dolls.

Also,Isn't it funny that the same not "100% correct " haddiths are being used as laws in some islamic countries? I read not a while ago that some shameless islamic rulers were protesting the law that the minimum age of a girl to be married off should not be increased till 17 saying it is not "islamic". . . .it will be laughable, if it wasn't so damn sad. Shameless bunch.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by olabowale(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Vanitty: If a book of ahadith is not 100% correct, it is because; no single ahadith collector collected everything of ahadith. No single book of ahadith has 100% of all sahih, without a weak ahadith in it. By definition of ahadith, it comes from Muhammad (AS) or what he allows and did not object to. Am teaching you. I hope you are a good student.

And if Islam by just ahadith, and not Quran the 100% Word of Allah is therefore termed shaky, let me ask what do you think of the human combined authors of the Bible, even though the holy ghost which did not teach them anything, reminded them of anything about Jesus and dd not glorify anything of Jesus to them is suddenly going to produce a better Book as in the Bble, than the Ahadith of the companons, laced with the underminingness of the Jewish and Christian zealot who came to the community of the Muslims!

You see how much you are goofing and therefore you need a good muslim teacher to devein you from 3 gods part 1 God!
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by noetic2: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: « #3 on: Yesterday at 06:13:48 PM »  And you have failed to point one out for us, and all you do is go to the back alleys to spew out your lies as if on the Pulpit, preaching. Show it and we will hatch it out, and n the end you will remain the loser, never able to practically substantiate your clams.

Unless Ayatullah told you that he thighed a woman, not even a female babies then we will have to equate his action to that of the numerous Christian notable leaders; pastors, Televangelsts, Catholic reverends, who are found in sexual improprietis of child abuses, homosexualities, fornicatons, stealing the communities monies, fake miracles recorded, then we shall have to say that they they got them from Jesus of the Bble, since they are Christ-like! This is fair no? Now you will be whistling Dixe.

All your tricks are exposed and they aint tricks at all.

who was ayatollah emulating? did mohammed not thigh and have sex with a 9 year old?
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by vanitty: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2009
Amazing how you quicky bring in the "christian" angle, your faith in your religion must be so weak that you feel you need to support your post with something else.

Anyhow, this will be my last post here, I don't think I need lessons, your people actually need them more than me and I see you didn't answer my latter question.
What I am trying to get across is please tell your people to stop the child abuse. They think it is "islamic"!
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
@vanitty let me help you out on olabowale's question,pl;s oblige me lol

olabowale olabowale olabowale, how many time do you want to ask this same thingproof that your prophet was a paedophile,and frankly should have been committed

muslim8;3309 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him

bukhari 58;234

Narrated Aisha:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age

to cement his cruel deception of an innocent 9 years old, the paedophile that should be locked up in an underground cell,used god to lie to the innocent child
58;235(bukhari)Narrated 'Aisha:

That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by vanitty: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
^ thank you but don't be surprised when he comes here and say they are not "correct"
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2009
lol we v been asking them to clarify the reasons why their prophet mohammad has been a source of soo much controversies,instead of olabowale and his crew to answer they have being prevaricating and pushing us to the defensive, a guise to cover the truth
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by sosisi(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2009
he was so hot all the women of arabia wanted him

4828. It is related that Thabit al-Bunani said, "I was with Anas while his daughter was with him. Anas said, 'A woman came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and offered herself to him and said, "Messenger of Allah, do you have any need of me?"' shocked shocked :oAnas' daughter said, 'How immodest she was! Shame! Shame!' He said, 'She was better than you. She liked the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and offered herself to him.'"
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2009
[quote author=olabowale link=topic=325619.msg4576416#msg4576416 date=1253389390

@vanitty: « #2 on: Yesterday at 06:08:44 PM » His Marriage to our Mother Aisha (RA) is not in the Quran. Duuh. You need to make your own research before you respond ignorantly again. But wait, please proof that Aisha was 9 years with verifiable reasons and then I will accept your statement about it. Until them I say you follow the same conjecture of the ahadith, because the narrator did not give the reason she told him her age, and ahadith always have a reason, and it is never ahadith until it comes from the mouth of Muhammad AS), or a statement hemade in his presence and he did not object to it.

Now use the landmark of the advent of Muhammad's islam in Makka to show her 9 years old, based on her father's timelne of acceptance of islam! I will overtask you, since you throw the challenge like that! I hope you know that I take no prisoner and sometmes brutal in my demand for answers.
[quote][/quote]
1. Sahih al-Bukhari 810-870 A.D. 256 A.H.

1a. "Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married ‘Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.236 p.153.

1b. The same points are in Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.43 no.234 p.152.

1c. "Narrated ‘Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six year old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.60 no.88 p.65

1d. Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet was screening me with his Rida' (garment covering the upper part of the body) while I was looking at the Ethiopians who were playing in the courtyard of the mosque. (I continued watching) till I was satisfied. So you may deduce from this event how a little girl (who has not reached the age of puberty) who is eager to enjoy amusement should be treated in this respect. Bukhari vol.7 book 62 ch.115 no.163 p.119

1e. "Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) I never remembered my parents believing in any religion other than the true religion (i.e. Islam), and (I don't remember) a single day passing without our being visited by Allah’s Apostle in the morning and in the evening." Bukhari vol.5 book 58 ch.44 no.245 p.158. Thus ‘Aisha was either not very old or not born yet when her parents became Muslims. This is consistent with her being a child when her marriage with Mohammed was consummated.
Re: Whats Ur Opinion On "prophet" Mohammed? by GODSON2009(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
$osisi:

he was so hot all the women of arabia wanted him

4828. It is related that Thabit al-Bunani said, "I was with Anas while his daughter was with him. Anas said, 'A woman came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and offered herself to him and said, "Messenger of Allah, do you have any need of me?"' shocked shocked :oAnas' daughter said, 'How immodest she was! Shame! Shame!' He said, 'She was better than you. She liked the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and offered herself to him.'"

i strongly beg to differ,hitler too had the very same experience with women achieving climax at the sound of his voice

(1)

There Is No Single Man Of God In Nigeria / Atheism: The illogical philosophy / Destiny: What Is It All About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.