Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute (74344 Views)

Adaeze Oputa And Steve Anu's Traditional Wedding Photos / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by TunezMediaTV: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Fast-rising Yoruba actress, Empress Anu Sosanya would describe herself as a simple person but one with everything but a simple dream. Her dream is to be one of the biggest stars there is, and she appears good on her way, as she already has a number of good movies to her credit. In this chat, she talks about her career, love and the industry.

What was growing up like?

My growing up was awesome, but at the same time, rough. I lived with my mother who had to cater for her eight children. We went through thick and thin then, but I thank God that today, the story has changed. My siblings and I are doing well in our various fields.

Did your mother okay your going into acting?

Convincing my family took a lot of effort. It was only my sister who bought into my dream from the beginning. I had to organise a family conference to plead my case. My mother insisted I had to go to a tertiary school before I would be allowed to act. I studied marketing at the Lagos State University. Surprisingly, we have marketers too in film production. So it all works together, I don’t feel bad about it all.

What went wrong between your parents?

It’s their issue because I was still a baby then.

Didn’t you bother to ask questions?

We grew up living like that. Though, we spent sometime with him which I’d say wasn’t fun at all. We always had to come back to my mother.

Did your father re-marry?

It is not as though he married another woman, my dad is a flirt. Even as an old man, he is still fresh and cute. He gets women at his beck and call.

Are you married?

No, but I have a child.

How did it happen?

It just happened. So many people didn’t know I was pregnant. People say it is not too good having a child out of wedlock but I am a proud mother. I love my daughter to a fault. I am not encouraging people to have children out of wedlock though.

This seems to be a trend in Nollywood, what’s your opinion?

I don’t know about that, but I won’t have a baby simply because my colleagues have theirs out of wedlock. I do whatever pleases me and at my own convenience.

Have you ever been turned on while doing a movie role?

I am yet to meet that actor who will arouse me on set. I don’t get turned on easily. In fact when that happens, I will call for a press conference.

What turns you on?

I have not met that kind of man. It has to be natural, genuine, and delivered with ease.

How’s your sex life ?

Sex is communication, it is passing a message to one’s partner. If I’m in a relationship, I know it is not right to have sex outside marriage but I have to know and understand the sexual ability of my future partner. This is somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with. Sex is fun.

When was the last time you had sex?

It’s been a long time but I am looking for that relationship that will make me want to have sex every second and every minute. For now, I want to be very sure, I don’t want to have sex for the sake of having sex. I need a person that will not make me cry, take me for granted or let me down.

It seems you are heartbroken?

I am not. I am happy with what life has to offer.

The worst thing ever said or written about you?

It was when I shot my third production Edidi (The bond). Mercy Aigbe and I acted as lesbians. It later went viral that I was a lesbian. It didn’t really get to me because I know very well that we are not. I didn’t even lift a finger because of the story. I just let it go.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-am-looking-for-that-man-who-can-make-me-want-sex-every-minute-empress-sosanya/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by SweetieConstie(f): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
I see

2 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian Actresses are bad role models to female kids in this country.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by dacovajnr: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Olosho on the loose undecided anways am here even if it's every 25seconds grin

67 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Destiny Killer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by KingPoult: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
The land is very dry....
she needs it watered.

Anyways...Its a form of ADVERT.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
lies from the pit of hell

*modified *

Oops this topic made it to FP?
Op, you have changed the source, no longer your blog?

Issorite But i still smell lies..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by faith551(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
See ppl forming saint in here

2 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Cunninlinguist: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wow we got a nym.pho on our hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN.
That's all

1 Like

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by shoboy2: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
when asked d last time she had sex,she lied n it's normal with our celebrities, u wey like sex like fowl,u suppose say few minutes ago n will have another one after dis interview. sex maniac female isn't a wife material.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
I know most of you would ignore this comment but sometimes when I'm home and alone I put ice cubes in my mouth, blow the cold air on things and pretend I'm a refrigerator. sad

Lastmumu

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fast-rising ke. ....she be yeast ni?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by gen2briz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
intimacy gadgets full market.
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Yalakalibari007: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Its obvious her destination is nat clear to her. Morality is slain long ago in Naija. God help us sad

1 Like

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by iambabaG: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Whatever happened to decency?? Aisha Buhari typifies beauty with the barest minimum amount of assest out for the world to admire!
I give that bit to the islams.. We don't have to strip naked all in the name of "being sexy"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by VocalWalls: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lost soul...

After I hung out with a couple of celebrities for a while, I realized some of the reasons why they trash-talk...

Oversize sense of ego

Undersize sense of respect

Wealthy enough that they(or their people) can pay for any damages

Fondness for drugs and alcohol and an inability to handle either well

Lack of talent in their field requiring them to act the part of a celebrity, in hopes that it makes them one

Desperation to get publicity by any means necessary

So at this point, I'm not surprised.

There are no demons in your bedroom,
See Why Your Bedroom Is Dark And How To Fix It

10 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by kenzysmith: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
If that ur major goal u set in ur marriage is ok my advise to ur ur man guy buy baby okwu miss with tramadour cas na war u dey go fight so
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by omofunaab(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
The way bloggers chose their headlines nowadays.. .

3 Likes

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by krissconnect(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Afonjas and sex is like apc and fake promises angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Spells(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nawa for u oh grin

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by freemanbubble: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
rubbish
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by tosynomolara(f): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
No b small matter.
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by igahdavid(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
That's good
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by drnairalov: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
ode

When some1 says something stupid so you have to check if they have a brain

1 Share

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by Dayoto: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who com be this one again??
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by keniolawumi56(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ego nni ur price?

1 Like

Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by leofab(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oloshoo
Re: Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute by miqos02(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group / Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.