Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry (1270 Views)

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by meekyrozzay: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
CONFUSED RIGHT NOW
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
#1 who really made u happy? undecided

Ur fiancee can never be ur ex... But she can be better than her obviously...
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by yomi007k(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
grin Marry me.

Everybody's happy
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by Vivos: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Your family are not the ones getting married, they won't be there to suffer the pains with you if things go wrong. Ask yourself between the two ladies which of them gives you joy, you are always happy when you are with and really understands you. Marriage is a once in a life time thing,don't rush it. Take your time and make the right decision
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by peachesandroses(f): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
ah ah, guy isn't it u DAT posted somtin that you want to divorce your wife cos she slept with your best man? now its about an ex and a fiancée? well its not your family that wul stay with her ,so marry the one you love most. right?
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by infogenius(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

Why the confusion?
Don't you know whom your heart wants?

ex or present bf?

I believe you are someone that can be tossed around
anyhow. You don't know your left from your right.

I am really sorry for you.

My dear the choice is yours and not your family.
You will spend the rest of your life with whoever
you choose.

Think and choose wisely!
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by thorpido(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Op is a troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by christinnah(f): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2016
if you fall in love with two people, pick the second one, because if you really loved the first on then you wouldn't have fall for the second one. wink
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
christinnah:
if you fall in love with two people, pick the second one, because if you really loved the first on then you wouldn't have fall for the second one. wink
infogenius:

Why the confusion?
Don't you know whom your heart wants?
ex or present bf?
I believe you are someone that can be tossed around
anyhow. You don't know your left from your right.
I am really sorry for you.
My dear the choice is yours and not your family.
You will spend the rest of your life with whoever
you choose.
Think and choose wisely!
peachesandroses:
ah ah, guy isn't it u DAT posted somtin that you want to divorce your wife cos she slept with your best man? now its about an ex and a fiancée? well its not your family that wul stay with her ,so marry the one you love most. right?
Vivos:
Your family are not the ones getting married, they won't be there to suffer the pains with you if things go wrong. Ask yourself between the two ladies which of them gives you joy, you are always happy when you are with and really understands you. Marriage is a once in a life time thing,don't rush it. Take your time and make the right decision
yomi007k:
grin
Marry me.
Everybody's happy
Vivos:
TrapQueen77:
#1 who really made u happy? undecided

Ur fiancee can never be ur ex... But she can be better than her obviously...
Don't mind him jare, he created a thread about his wife who slept with his best man and he just got to know after three years and now he created this. Don't waste your precious data and time to reply his post. It ain't worth it.
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by christinnah(f): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Don't mind him jare, he created a thread about his wife who slept with his best man and he just got to know after three years and now he created this. Don't waste your precious data and time to reply his post. It ain't worth it.

haha.. get it!
Re: My Family Loves My Ex Than My Fiancee. Who Should I Marry by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Thought u were married ? Smoking Oshogbo weed again

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Pregnancy / Married Couple Discover They Are Biological Twins After DNA Test / 5 Best Nigerian Wedding Songs Ever (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.