Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] (49988 Views)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezMedia: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
According to the report on the video, the guy on the blue boxers is in his 20s and is currently in 100L in this video and the other guy who is 18 is in 200l.

They are both residents of New Male Hall in Babcock University where two rooms of 8 apiece share the same bathroom and toilet. The fight started because the one who is in 200L asked the one in 100L to wash the toilet since It was his room's turn to wash and he refused..

Watch video below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4W6BLgnBNs

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/boy-getting-beat-up-and-bullied-in-male.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Tolexander: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Well, the life and freedom in the school are on the same level with the ones in the unity secondary schools.

13 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by soberdrunk(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
........and these "Monkeys" are in a 'PRIVATE' "UNIVERSITY"...........?

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Now, this is funny. This sound more like a secondary school incident.

31 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Benjom(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Perhaps, no serious academic work in their institution. Meanwhile, they may be rusticated for this unwholesome act. Anyway, for me, no time for time, I'm off.

Get job invites effortlessly with these CV samples:

www..com/cv-samples/

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Tolexander: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
soberdrunk:
........and these "Monkeys" are in a 'PRIVATE' "UNIVERSITY"...........?
Shey na PUBLIC UNIVERSITY" students wan do that before?

6 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by flyca: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Has that bully been expelled yet? If not, why?

Imagine calling the boy "stupid son of a fhuck"! shocked Even the guy that videoed is scared of the bully. When he turned the videoing boy shouted, "I have been bursted o" and quickly put off the camera. sad

And BTW, I thought there was an element of class attached to high school fees

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by INTERMAN: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
How is this a news
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by INTERMAN: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
How is this a news?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Richie0974: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
I hate bullies, imagine how the taller one was headbutting the other and the idiots in the room were busy recording it and watch them hitting each other.
The video is out, the school management will get the info and they'll all be in trouble.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by WebSurfer(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by raymond284(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
lol... If I was to be the father of the mumu boy who was beaten, I would give him the beating of his life when no be say e no get hand.. I miss my secondary school days when SS3 and SS2 boys would always fight with an iron bucket.. grin Go pako school, dem no gree only for them to be doing Omo mummy upadan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by grovec12(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is what make polytechnic more technical because you can't disobey your senior ... although no seniority in tertiary school...
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by hakeem4(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
So I'd now pay over a million naira and I'd still be washing toilet

Eez like there's tetanus in the school management brain

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by ateketom(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na play dem de play....that's why we de always razz them
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by julianaaaron(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
If We R To Check Their Brain Now..Nothing! papa money jus dey waste.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Next2Bezee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can bet anything that the one looking for fight is another of those sophisticated malus from the south. angry
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by nory113: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Serzly

Me, I just dey observe undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Artib(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
They're still behaving like those in secondary school. Anyway, they're just a step ahead secondary school. SS 4 students!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Kiddominant(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
MY QUESTIONS

1. I thought Babcock is the most expensive school in Nigeria?,

2. Why is it that 2 rooms are sharing a toilet?

3. When will rich kids stop bullying the not so rich kids? #KOTB.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by funkyrash(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Children!
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by julianaaaron(f): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by SweetJoystick(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Their business
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by omogidi234(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is extremely wrong. The University Authority should review the video and mete out appropriate sanctions.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by doovers(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm a BU student there is nothing like seniority in Babcock
But bullies are everywhere
If CC Nwosu sees this video
The bully is on some one year suspension dubs or expulsion

13 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wrong and way out of order. The bully should be expelled immediately.

doovers:
I'm a BU student there is nothing like seniority in Babcock
But bullies are everywhere
If CC Nwosu sees this video
The bully is on some one year suspension dubs or expulsion

Trust me, he will see it or hear it. It's on FP on NL. I hope the poor kid that was being bullied has military connections. I really do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by shamecurls(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Advantage of Gang!

Somebody would have been Late by now

8 Likes

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Higher Secondary School grin
Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who even attends BABCOCK sef? These Jew Muthafukas no fit do shit for places like UNIBEN. angry

I remember how my Father sent me to Covenant University against my will.. angry

On the day he went to drop me off in school, I just came down from the car, walked up to one lady and asked for the Vice Chancellors office. When I got the directions, I walked straight to his office, entered without knocking, grabbed the guy by the shirt, use blow scatter ehn face, then walked back to the car and sat down. Thats how my father came back to the car and said I have been expelled.. grin grin

So the testimony is that I have bought 2017 JAMB form. grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by Worksunlimited: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
TunezMedia:
According to the report on the video, the guy on the blue boxers is in his 20s and is currently in 100L in this video and the other guy who is 18 is in 200l.

They are both residents of New Male Hall in Babcock University where two rooms of 8 apiece share the same bathroom and toilet. The fight started because the one who is in 200L asked the one in 100L to wash the toilet since It was his room's turn to wash and he refused..

Watch video below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4W6BLgnBNs

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/boy-getting-beat-up-and-bullied-in-male.html?m=1

Chai... This can never happen in a public university... Na plank go end am last last (just as long as neither of them pledge loyalty to different confra - most especially the wahalasome ones e.g eiye and aiye, bucca no get time for all this nonsense, fine boy things all day every day) and if plank no end am.... Fight till u quench go end am and if dat no end am...

DSA would end it surely...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by bigsam1992(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
U can't try dis in malabor..

1 Like

Re: Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] by johnstar(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.