Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sapele Resident Get In Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sapele Resident Get In Here (893 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapele Resident Get In Here by udysweet(f): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Are you in Sapele and are interested in acquiring skills in beaded jewelry as a hobby or as a full time business? There would be a 2weeks intensive training on beaded jewelry where you will learn the basics of beaded jewelry including been taught latest designs in beadmaking
For more enquiries call or whatsapp 08020335477.
Re: Sapele Resident Get In Here by udysweet(f): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy sunday Fashionlanders!
Are you resident in Delta,Sapele to be precise and want to acquire skills in beadmaking? Or do you know someone who is resident there and would love to learn all about beaded jewelry making?
There would be an intensive bead making training for those interested where you will be taught all the rudiments of bead making and different designs in a special one on one training where you can assimilate very fast.
Call\whatsapp 08020335477
Re: Sapele Resident Get In Here by udysweet(f): 5:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Call today,aqcuire a skill. Become self employed today
Re: Sapele Resident Get In Here by HungerBAD: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
udysweet:
Happy sunday Fashionlanders!
Are you resident in Delta,Sapele to be precise and want to acquire skills in beadmaking? Or do you know someone who is resident there and would love to learn all about beaded jewelry making?
There would be an intensive bead making training for those interested where you will be taught all the rudiments of bead making and different designs in a special one on one training where you can assimilate very fast.
Call\whatsapp 08020335477

Will send somebody to you.

How much is the training?how long does it take?would you rather we talk about on phone?

2 Likes

Re: Sapele Resident Get In Here by udysweet(f): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Aaaawww,I'm back from there. I usually make periodic trips there and thot it was an opportunity for me. Maybe anytime I go again. But you can chat me on the number provided in the info to know more if its something the person can learn online
HungerBAD:

Will send somebody to you.

How much is the training?how long does it take?would you rather we talk about on phone?

(1) (Reply)

With Sefia Kayan Mata Ur Hubby Will Never Resist You But Run Home To You, HNM / A Chance At Working Together. / Check Out Your Size 38 Office Heels For Only 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.