Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology (9977 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Nd Admission List Out For Highland College Of Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
If after all Post MPCE JAMB screening, you dont get admission despite your high score

Highland College of Technology, Ibadan is offering admission to candidates with 120 and above in MPCE.

Call the Director on 08033502136.
email: info@highlandcollegeng.com
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by femee: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
Who really knows this school? a neighbour of mine just got his admission letter to study computer hardware technology. is this school accredited? how much for school fees? what other courses ?
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
Highland Tech, is accredited by the federal ministry of education and NBTE to train students and award ND. The first set of students are completing their second semester already. More details of their courses on page 10 of MPCE brochure. Or check highlandcollegeng.com for more info. As good as top polytechnics if not better. Fees are not high. No screening. just your JAMB score and Olevel required. call Director on 08033502136.
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by femee: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2009
when will admission close and what is their address in ibadan?
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
Admission is on till end of October.
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by femee: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
What of the address of the school in Ibadan? Can you describe it?tnx
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
Highland College of Technology is located at
Education Zone, off UI-Sango road
Samonda, Ibadan.

If you take a bus going from the front of UI to sango, drop at the juntion before the AP filling station and ask bike-men for the school.
Or drop just before scripture union centre near sango highschool, and follow the road toward Domincan centre, Highland College is about 150 meters fromt the junction
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by PrinceRaj1: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
What courses can I study at this school? Do they have computer science?
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2009
Courses available;
Network& Security systems, Computer hardware technology, Computer Software Engineering and Multimedia Technology have been accredited by NBTE. The curriculum was designed by NBTE. visit our website to download a copy.
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by PrinceRaj1: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology Again !!!!
2010/2011 session to resume on 15th October 2010.
Orientation
Lectures

Highland College of Technology, Ibadan is offering admission to candidates with 180 and above in UMTE.

If you have not been accepted in your first choice of Polytechnic you can apply for a change.
HighlandTech is a modern day institution established and run by professionals using international training methods.
Government approved. (Federal Ministry of Education and curriculum by NBTE)
Cisco Academy
Microsoft certified partner
soon to be approved as an Oracle workforce development centre.

Affordable tuition of 35k per semester.
Hostel Accomodation available.
Serene academic environment located between four major institutions U.I., Poly Ibadan, Domincan Univeristy, Immanuel College of Theology. Majority of lecturers are from the University of Ibadan, with Masters and P.hD.
The institution offers learning with practical application in the ratio of 40:60.
Now in the second year of ND for her first set.
Find more details in your UTME brochure about courses offered if in doubt call,

Call the Rector on 08033502136 or the Registrar on 08078911625.
email: info@highlandcollegeng.com
www.highlandcollegeng.com
or visit
Highland College of Technology,
Education Zone, off UI-Sango road
Ibadan
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by justwise(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr Fox:

Courses available;
Network& Security systems, Computer hardware technology, Computer Software Engineering and Multimedia Technology have been accredited by NBTE. The curriculum was designed by NBTE. visit our website to download a copy.
Prince Raj:

What courses can I study at this school? Do they have computer science?
femee:

What of the address of the school in Ibadan? Can you describe it?tnx

The same  i d i o t trying to be to clever. Shame on you hungry criminal.
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by MrFox1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2010
justwise:

The same i d i o t trying to be to clever. Shame on you hungry criminal.

Its sad you think I am a criminal. I did not ask you for money to get you admission. I only advertised and If you dont need admission you should have ignored the topic. No one has tried to rip you off.
I am not an Idiot, and if you were a civilized person you will not have said that to a stranger.

All those who have attended Highland College of Technology are glad, recognised and are making something with their lives.

If you can read, you would have read that nairaland can be used for sharing information about education.

But you are so smart you are still looking at admission topics on nairaland. Anyway, God will help you ever gain admission anywhere at all.

I graduated over 10years ago, I have master from UK and 9yrs of working in IT. Promoting a school on nairaland to attract students is not criminal. You may need to use your dictionary before typing messages publicly.
Re: Admission Is On At Highland College Of Technology by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Tell dem jare my Oga FoX in disguys.
Am solidly behind you.
welldone sir, if no one who you are, Jude knows.......... grin

(1) (Reply)

First World Education Day: Share Unbelievable Experiences You Had In School / See The Office Complex Of The President Of South Africa (PHOTOS) / Goverment(general Knowledge/current Affairs Et Cetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.