Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed (538 Views)

8 Easy Ways To Evaluate Failed Content / Help Needed By Bloggers / Help Needed On Namecheap.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by waikiki(m): 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
i need help A.S.A.P
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by Amastermovic(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
waikiki:
i need help A.S.A.P
State clearly.. What mail was sent to you during the first review

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by waikiki(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amastermovic:

State clearly.. What mail was sent to you during the first review

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s):

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
---------------------

here sir
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by newsphase(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
the most important thing is to drop your site link... without that we can't do nothing for you
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by waikiki(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
newsphase:
the most important thing is to drop your site link... without that we can't do nothing for you

doctorlagos.com.ng sir
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by newsphase(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
waikiki:

doctorlagos.com.ng sir

I checked your blog and it a health blog it took me months and some ten applications before I got my approval for a health blog..

Do you know why...

Because of copied content.... too short content. irregular arrangement.... and not enough posts

I checked your post talking about slums and it pretty long... but is it unique?... use smallseotools.com (they have a plagiarism checker... use it to check how unique is your content..)

Post more content... make sure you have up to 100 posts at very list...

post frequently....

For some reasons health site tend suffer when it comes to approval... especially when you have posted copied or barely re-written content
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by temigreat(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi Guys I have a blog with Uk verified Google AdSense for sale if interested add me on whatsapp 08179675371 for more information
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by Amastermovic(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bro when you want to reapply for adsense next time keep some of your post and bombard them during the review time make sure they are of quality and please link back to real article u copied from like this u copied this content from here ... AIDS is caused by HIV, the human
immunodeficiency virus, which damages the
body's defence system. People who have AIDS
become weaker because their
http://www.unicef.org/newsline/01pr57.htm
Mind u nothing bad in linking to high ranking site
From my mobile I can't found any of these page
About us
Contact us
Privacy policy
Re: Google Adsense 2nd Review Failed, Help Needed by bedfordng(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2016
waikiki:
i need help A.S.A.P
i believe they sent you reasons why the disapprove your blog. Try to work on the reasons

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest A Free Traffic Bot,or Paid One For Me / Google Removed Over 1.75 Billion Websites From Search Results / Want To Start A Blog? Get Classic One Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.