Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Create Your Own Android And Ios Keyboard Shortcuts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Create Your Own Android And Ios Keyboard Shortcuts (355 Views)

Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own Android And Ios Keyboard Shortcuts by ICTTRENDS: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
We all have a phrase or word we use frequently, from a lengthy street address in Ikeja, job title and other common phrases such as, I dey come, Abeg now, you dey house, on my way , and the list goes on.
on’t you wish that these phrases simply flow from your fingertips to your touchscreen? The good news is that both Android and iOS devices let you create your own, custom keyboard shortcuts just by tweaking the right settings.

Android:

Tap Settings, Language & Input, “Personal dictionary,” then pick a language or choose the “For all languages” option.

Tap the “+” sign in the top-right corner of the screen, then enter the word or phrase (like “on my way”) you’d like to make a shortcut for.

Next, type a brief, easy-to-remember shortcut into the “Shortcut” field; for example, “omw” for “on my way.”

http://www.digitalclique.com.ng/755-2create-your-own-android-and-ios-keyboard-shortcuts/

(1) (Reply)

Clean Gionee M5 Needed Asap Or Swap / How Much Is The Price Of Samsuang Galaxy Note P601. With 10.1 Display / This Clever Case Cures All The Problems With The Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.