Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? (606 Views)

Do Banks Still Support This Method / Why Do Banks Chain Their Pen; Trust? / How Much Do Banks Charge On Pos Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by amzee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dont understand banks anymore; why do they chain their biros?
I was in the bank this morning to apply for a new ATM card cos I lost the former one. So I decided to use the bank's biro to fill the form I was given and discovered that the biro was chained.
Can you imagine that?
I said to the lady that 'If I can trust you with my money,why shouldn't you trust me with your pen?
She just smiled and couldnt say anything.
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by Emmatdayo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by tolugar: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Trust issues

And they expect you to trust them with your money.
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by amzee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
tolugar:
Trust issues

And they expect you to trust them with your money.
The thing tire me oo
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by dollaflow(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Aigoooo
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by hitz: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
This thing funny.

Well, there was time banks put sweets and candy too. But they stopped it.. so..
Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by EnterPRO: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol! So you don't know people can take the biros home if they don't tie them down.

Better 1 chained biro that is available for use all day than hundred biros that disappear per minute.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by Kirinwa: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
EnterPRO:
Lol! So you don't know people can take the biros home if they don't tie them down.

Better 1 chained biro that is available for use all day than hundred biros that disappear per minute.

Yeah. Besides they don't owe you Biro op. Biro is not costly buy yours with #20.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Banks Chain Their Biros? by Rebuke: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
So that they won't be buying tens of pen everyday as most customers will happily pocket the pen after use.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Best Machine For Bulk Sms Marketing .save Big Money For U Business. / Step By Step On How To Buy Cheap MTN Data Online With Instant Top Up And 30 Days / Today’s Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro.(4/10/16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.