Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Need Loans For Your Registered Fashion Business? Contact Me Now - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need Loans For Your Registered Fashion Business? Contact Me Now (427 Views)

Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know) / Need Loans For Your Registered Fashion Business? Contact Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Loans For Your Registered Fashion Business? Contact Me Now by chadbaby: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are willing to support your existing registered fashion businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to businesses in the fashion industry based in Lagos with good profit margin and capacity to repay monthly.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000, 000 with low interest rate. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis for a duration of 6 months and maximum of 12 months. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

For further enquiries, email or call me for clarification.

rityochez@gmail.com; c.adeoye@fragginvest.com
08188190354; 07013024038
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

face of classic empire 2016 registration / Organizers Of 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Afraid Of Possible Terrorists / Where To Buy Payday2 (dallas Hoxton Wolf Chains) Resin Mask ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.