Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? (2102 Views)

I Believe There Are Some Forces Controlling This World/galaxies / Who Created Hell?? God Or Satan / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by jadeus: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
BornInApril:
God controls the world.

Which God?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
The Father Of Our Lord and Saviour - Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:
I read satan is bound in one bottomless pit , why is he still able to control the world if he is the one ?

Does it mean that God has abandoned the world to satan ?

I strongly feel God is in control but many happenings in the world will tempt one to seek more answers.

I need a simple explanation , your answers will help so many others in their faith.

Thank you .

- Chief TAE

http://tubonimiebiakpo..com.ng/?m=1
Where did you see where it's written that Satan is bound in the bottomless pit?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
orunto27:
Satan controls the world and it is responsible to God for its actions, interactions and movements. God controls the Universe, the Heavens and the Controllers of their various sub units. God controls Satan.
Open your chest let me fall inside. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

This one is confusing
Why is it confusing?
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ebiakpo33:

I think I am trying to believe it now that it is Satan .
You actually made me laugh out loud. You are trying to believe? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Page07:
now look at this way bro.... if we can get God committed to act under any situation and then render satan powerless then that means we rule the world. whoever that is born again and born of the spirit satan has no dominion over because he has been translated from the kingdom of this world to the kingdom of his son - JESUS
God is looking for men who can say to sickness go and it will go. Not mediocre and lazy Christians who don't know their place in christ Jesus.
Whatever unction passing through you to benefit mankind must first benefit you. Christ healed the sick and was never sick. He casted out demons and was never possessed by any. The world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God who will rule and dominate the earth.
As long as the body of christ and the sons of God are still on the earth then satan does not have full control. Why ? Christ has restored that adamic authority back to man but it is for only those who believe in him and accept him.
So the case now is "are you on the side of righteousness or against it"
Why these finds it hard to understand these things bits me.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Page07:
now look at this way bro.... if we can get God committed to act under any situation and then render satan powerless then that means we rule the world. whoever that is born again and born of the spirit satan has no dominion over because he has been translated from the kingdom of this world to the kingdom of his son - JESUS
God is looking for men who can say to sickness go and it will go. Not mediocre and lazy Christians who don't know their place in christ Jesus.
Whatever unction passing through you to benefit mankind must first benefit you. Christ healed the sick and was never sick. He casted out demons and was never possessed by any. The world is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God who will rule and dominate the earth.
As long as the body of christ and the sons of God are still on the earth then satan does not have full control. Why ? Christ has restored that adamic authority back to man but it is for only those who believe in him and accept him.
So the case now is "are you on the side of righteousness or against it"
Why these folks finds it hard to understand these things bits me.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Anas09: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
jadeus:

EVIDENCE BEFORE BELIEF.
Show me your brian before I believe you have one.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by KnowAll(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
The answers to the original posters question is here in ephesians 6:12

We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2016
jadeus:

Blessed are they that look at the road to see if there is a car coming, for theirs is the other side of the road.

You can apply that logic to anything.
Blessed are those who have not seen Allah, but believe.
Blessed are those who have not seen Vishnu but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen the flying spaghetti monster, but believe.
Blessed are they who have not seen Mithra but believe.

Blessed are they who have not seen a house but buy it.
Blessed are they who have not seen a woman but marry her.
Blessed are those who believe the earth is flat because the Bible says so.

What you are asking me to do is just believe, Bleep evidence. I can't do that. If scientists did that, we would still be on the dark ages.
you know what I meant yet you chose to go this way.
Re: Who Is Actually Controlling This World; God Or Satan ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2016
Anas09:

Why these folks finds it hard to understand these things bits me.
hmm even meto
Just pray God puts it in their heartd to understand the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You / Churches Outnumber Pubs In The UK, RCCG Is Now Largest Pentecostal Denomination / Breaking: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.