Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Any Smallville Fans? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Smallville Fans? (1313 Views)

Smallville Vs Flash Vs Arrow.. Which Is The Best / Kyle Xy Vs Heroes Vs Smallville / Smallville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Smallville Fans? by mac73(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2006
is anybody out therea fan of smallville?
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by justkunmi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2006
hnmm,. not really a fan but i've seen seasons 1-4.one thing i dont like bout smallville is the babyish attitude of superman. (forgotteb his name)
yeah i love lex and his father, lionel.
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by jaybaby(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by mac73(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2006
babyish attitude?im surprised.i think tom welling is perfectly cast as clark kent.what i find annoying is his on/off relationship with lana lane.i would much prefer for him to hook up with chloe or lois. yes, i like lex and lionel.but i believe lex is going to be more evil than lionel.after all said and done, lionel has a conscience but lex is going the way of darth vader, to the dark side.i like the way the series focuses on the story end of the superman saga rather than become a special effects fest.sure the special effects are cool but they are not the focus of the series.
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by Raymand(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2006
I think Tom Welling should get his ass out of that farm and go be red and blue coloured super hero we all want. . .
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by iice(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2006
I too think Tom Welling is perfect as Clark Kent. I also hate the on/off relationship with Lana besides i prefer Chloe, she rocks!! Absolutely adore Lex and Lionel. Lex is sexy in those his long dark coats grin grin okay so am alil lost right now, i stopped in season 4, haven't caught up with the latest coz i dont seem to have time these days. I like Smallville but am not a SuperFan. Furthermore, Batman is more my type
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2006
I like smallville, kai do I like Tom welling

About the on or off tension between lana and clark, I think its great I love that kind of stuff cos that way every glance means something.

But honestly I dont think adding Lois Lane that early in Clark's life was a good idea cos we all know the end of the Supermn series so inferring even a hint of attraction between them in their teens was a bit to much. Besides the Lois lived in his house for months in season 4 and 5. Haba!

I agree with the story side of superman it adds body to the tale

Some one mentioned there not being a lot of special effects abeg go watch season 5 not to to talk of season 6

Clark even had supervillains
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by gbadex1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2006
Yep, smallville it is. A fan in the house. But as naija here we dey, na only season 3 ah don watch am reach.
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2006
No but I am a fan of Tom's face tongue
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by TerraCotta(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2006
Ole of Hearts--you have stalkermail cool
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by enomakos(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
is there season 11?
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by Vieira(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
No, it ends with season 10
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by MrResource(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE!, my best show!, EVER!, av been following this show from its season 1, am waiting for the nEXT episode, season 10 episode 17, its a pity it would end soon.
Am a clois fan!!!
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by Vieira(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2011
I am a Chloe/Clark fan!

is that Chark?? grin grin
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by mithel(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
i dont like when seson films run into ten seasons,stopped at season 3 grin grin grin
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by enomakos(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2011
Vieira:

No, it ends with season 10

thanks,i just love this movie and did not want it to end
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by ritchboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Smallville was good around season 5-7(esp at the height of the Clark-Lana-Lex triangle)

The other seasons were meh. . . I wouldn't recommend the current season(10) to my father's killer cheesy
Re: Any Smallville Fans? by kyne: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2011
I have seen some of its episodes and they are good.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Evil (9JA Movie Version) / Big Show Coming Soon! Broadcasting On: AIT/STV/NTA! Audience Members Wanted! / :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.