Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Office Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Office Network (1092 Views)

Call Me For The Purchase Of Your Office Network Devices / Downloading On Your Office Network, Plz Does It Has Any Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Network by Iykon1313(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please a friend is asking for what and what is needed to network an office of 28 blocks and 35 computer users. It will be a wireless network. ISP by airtel.

List and prices of materials needed please.
Re: Office Network by tunde300us(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Firstly bro no one can give you any reasonable quote unless a site visit is done,and secondly even if the materials is given to you unless u are an IT person they might just be useless to you.
U can call or text me if it is a contracted out.08034025906,08120719144.

1 Like

Re: Office Network by persius555(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2016
You would require a lot of materials depending on the nature or terrain or environment in terms of office building across storeys and floors.Core of the components of a network are network cables, racks cabinets, office rails for conduit, routers and switches and many more. Attached are pics of similar office installations we did some months ago. Whatsapp or call 08166894416

1 Like

Re: Office Network by Mellorix: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Iykon1313:
Please a friend is asking for what and what is needed to network an office of 28 blocks and 35 computer users. It will be a wireless network. ISP by airtel.

List and prices of materials needed please.

For 35 Computers you need about two 24 port Layer 2 switches.
what do you mean by 28 Blocks? you mean 28 different buildings apart? Reply to this

For wireless, you need about 5 Ubiquity Wireless Access point.

You also need your firewall, i will recommend cyberoam. (this will also act as your router).

These are the basic things you need for such network. (The rest are just cabling).

You can always contact Us for installation www.kevzon.com

1 Like

Re: Office Network by Iykon1313(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Mellorix:

For 35 Computers you need about two 24 port Layer 2 switches.
what do you mean by 28 Blocks? you mean 28 different buildings apart? Reply to this

For wireless, you need about 5 Ubiquity Wireless Access point.

You also need your firewall, i will recommend cyberoam. (this will also act as your router).

These are the basic things you need for such network. (The rest are just cabling).

You can always contact Us for installation www.kevzon.com

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Attend This 2-days Free ICT Training / Move All Data From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge At Once / I Need Help On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.