Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq (521 Views)

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq by ElTommyBlaq(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
you probably must have read lot of tutorials online telling you about unique contents!
Dont lie, 'you've heard that before isn't it? *Slaps You Hard* lolz Good! Was thinking if you were gonna lie about ever readng something related to unique contents.
So this moment i would be telling you the disastrous consequences of not having a unique content on your website or blog. What do i mean by unique content? Unique contents are posts that can not be found on any other website except your website or blog alone.
Do you know that a single image you copied the link from google then put on your website can get you dragged to the law court? I wouldnt go into much details on that so back to the main topic lemme cut you off the suspense Big Grin Below are the Consequences of Copying other people's post.
Low SERP√ i thought i heard you asking what i means by SERP? Man! Speak louder next time so that i can hear you! *lolz*. Anyway SERP means Search Engine Ranking Position Got that? Okay good. Imagine anytime you search on google for keywords on your blog and you find your blog in the 30th position of the search result. Am sure you wouldnt like that.
Reputation Destroyer√ You want to know how copying other people's post can destroy your reputation right? Okay i will explain.
Imagine i read a post on blog then i visited your blog and find exactly the same content on your blog, i would bounce off right? Answer me! Or you think am gonna read the same post twice on different blog never! BY Thomas Enahoro]
Re: The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq by Essence6055: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
1 consequences of not being a conversational writer.... Your article will be be boring and inactive...

like this one your posted ElTommyBlaq
Re: The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2016
I really have to ask; are you a blogger? This article is so funny. At least, there's hope for me lol..
Re: The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq by ElTommyBlaq(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Essence6055:
1 consequences of not being a conversational writer.... Your article will be be boring and inactive...

like this one your posted ElTommyBlaq
OK TANKS

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Sales With Database Bulksms / I Need An Urgent Web Developer / Behold Ime Archibong, The Nigerian Who Is Facebook’s Director Of Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.