Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Prayer For Single Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prayer For Single Men (556 Views)

Chat Mate / For Single Mothers Or Single Ladies / Reno Omokri Shares Advice For Wife And Husband, Tells Single Men To Check Girl’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Single Men by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please God may all the men in this forum who wish to marry this year,if is money please provide it for them after wedding may they still have more to swag,if is lack of good girl,please God may you make the girls to be humble for marriage and may they not have high expectations to scare away the men that are approaching them,may they have patience to considered this harsh economic conditions and may the marriage list be few.

Please remove obstacle of inlaws rejecting the men and may they invite me when my prayer is answered . Amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Single Men by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
WELL NO COMMENT.
Re: Prayer For Single Men by evjblizee: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
AMEN ooooo,you definitely be invited for my wedding
Re: Prayer For Single Men by Dajugba: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
azuson:
Please God may all the men in this forum who wish to marry this year,if is money please provide it for them after wedding may they still have more to swag,if is lack of good girl,please God may you make the girls to be humble for marriage and may they not have high expectations to scare away the men that are approaching them,may they have patience to considered this harsh economic conditions and may the marriage list be few.

Please remove obstacle of inlaws rejecting the men and may they invite me when my prayer is answered . Amen

Amen!! Fire...ya, ya. Lol to join you in faith. hmmm... Marriage is a choice brother. But even at that, marriage is not the final stage of an achievement. Sometimes I ask most married friends of mine, after marriage what next? The answers is usually to have children, and I asked what next? They could say to care for the family. Then I ask what next again? Some will say party and celebration. Well to me, I love to be married, but what I probably see is just to be a positive influence to others. Because many feel it is important for everyone to be married, to me; I don't think it is! And because of such many young ladies and dude feels they're corse or under a spiritual influence if they dont marry. What is certainly important is to prepare your self for whatever course that seem imperative.
Re: Prayer For Single Men by Richy4(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Must Tell My Son / For The Matured Minds / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.