Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

1 Reason Your Woman May Stop Letting You Touch Her In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Reason Your Woman May Stop Letting You Touch Her In Bed (737 Views)

Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Reason Your Woman May Stop Letting You Touch Her In Bed by Opeomoope: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
There are countless reasons that your woman might resist your touch – Reasons like being tired from the day’s work or having her monthly visitor. But there is one particular reason that will make her continually avoid you in bed and deny you of her womanly pleasure, and if allowed to continue like that for too long, it could mean more harm to your relationship than good. This single reason has led to infidelity and divorce in most relationships and marriages. So what could this reason be? The only reason your woman will continually resist you her womanly pleasure is when you fail to perform your duties as a real man should; when you fail woefully at making her feel like a real woman. This can be caused by two things: 1. Shooting off before she gets to cloud 9 2. Having an instrument not big enough to fill her world. Irrespective of how much clothes you buy for her, how much you give her to spend, how expensive the jewelries in her wardrobe, once the bedroom satisfaction is continually missing, your woman will hate your touch and resist you for it. My then boyfriend Frederick, who is now my husband had a similar experience. In fact a recent study proved that 1 in every 7 guys suffers from at least one of this two problems. I avoided Frederick like a plague in the bedroom for the two reasons mentioned above until he resolved the problem. The fact is, just like how men want to be enjoy the moment with us, we women also want to enjoy the moments with our men. We want to give and receive till we both are satisfied. My husband, Frederick lacked in these two departments that I needed so badly. He tried different things that failed to produce the desired result, he tried medical recommendations; most of them didn’t work at all or were just a quick fix. He tried all sorts of spray he could lay his hands on but none worked as promised. He even considered going for corrective surgery that would have cost a fortune, but Luckily for him, I had an encounter with such an embarrassing problem before with my ungrateful ex-boyfriend. The thing is most men have been looking for solution to the twin embarrassing problem in the wrong places. So also was Fredrick, until I shared a NAFDAC approved natural solution that works like a charm. Just 3 days after, Frederick was rocking my world for long enough to make me want him like a bee to honey; he was finally able to drive me to cloud 9 and back after many years. My joy knew no bounds that day. Not only because Frederick now has a Johnson big enough to fill my honey pot or because he can now go on and on for 30 minutes till I beg him to come, but because I don’t have to continue to avoid him again in the bedroom.
Re: 1 Reason Your Woman May Stop Letting You Touch Her In Bed by Cool23(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2016
I never knew
Opeomoope:
There are countless reasons that your
woman might resist your touch – Reasons
like being tired from the day’s work or
having her monthly visitor. But there is one
particular reason that will make her
continually avoid you in bed and deny you of
her womanly pleasure, and if allowed to
continue like that for too long, it could mean
more harm to your relationship than good.
This single reason has led to infidelity and
divorce in most relationships and marriages.
So what could this reason be?
The only reason your woman will continually
resist you her womanly pleasure is when
you fail to perform your duties as a real man
should; when you fail woefully at making
her feel like a real woman. This can be
caused by two things:
1. Shooting off before she gets to cloud 9
2. Having an instrument not big enough to
fill her world.
Irrespective of how much clothes you buy
for her, how much you give her to spend,
how expensive the jewelries in her
wardrobe, once the bedroom satisfaction is
continually missing, your woman will hate
your touch and resist you for it.
My then boyfriend Frederick, who is now my
husband had a similar experience. In fact a
recent study proved that 1 in every 7 guys
suffers from at least one of this two
problems.
I avoided Frederick like a plague in the
bedroom for the two reasons mentioned
above until he resolved the problem.
The fact is, just like how men want to be
enjoy the moment with us, we women also
want to enjoy the moments with our men.
We want to give and receive till we both are
satisfied. My husband, Frederick lacked in
these two departments that I needed so
badly.
He tried different things that failed to
produce the desired result, he tried medical
recommendations; most of them didn’t
work at all or were just a quick fix. He tried
all sorts of spray he could lay his hands on
but none worked as promised.
He even considered going for corrective
surgery that would have cost a fortune, but
Luckily for him, I had an encounter with
such an embarrassing problem before with
my ungrateful ex-boyfriend.
The thing is most men have been looking
for solution to the twin embarrassing
problem in the wrong places. So also was
Fredrick, until I shared a NAFDAC approved
natural solution that works like a charm. Just
3 days after, Frederick was rocking my
world for long enough to make me want
him like a bee to honey; he was finally able
to drive me to cloud 9 and back after many
years.
My joy knew no bounds that day. Not only
because Frederick now has a Johnson big
enough to fill my honey pot or because he
can now go on and on for 30 minutes till I
beg him to come, but because I don’t have
to continue to avoid him again in the
bedroom.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Nkechi Agwu From Borough Of Manhattan Community College (bmcc) Usa Enc / Brekete Family / Sisters Locked At Home Burn To Death As Elder Sister Went To Visit Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.