Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch (8970 Views)

Wizkid Buys 400M Naira Wrist Watch. Wow / Davido Buys N48 Million Naira Wrist Watch (photos, Video) / Jennifer Obayuwan Shows Off Her 20 Million Naira Wrist Watch (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
shocked interesting
Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by KINGinVAHALA: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
amuokuko:
Calls Julius Berger to come excavate for fúck to give..

Boss, Wassup baba? please check your email, I have replied your mail.
Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by Perfecttouch(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
kentxclusive:
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be from a wealthy rather than rich family ? Yesterday during my intenship training here in NTA ado, A boy whom i believe should be 18-19years of age walked in and stories started flying around. He is one of the children of the founder of " Crown Polytechnic " who is also part of the state richest. I was able to meet the young Man called Felix and talk to him for a while in which he later gave me his number and i called him using IMO video call and we talked about things such as the Political status of the state and economic status of the country and he shed lights on some of the stories i heard about him. Yes he is from a very wealthy family but he doesnt show it outside just like other people do. He Lowers himself when he is around friends by taking bike to visit them and by going out to eat bush meat in public places. I then asked him to show me any time peice that he has and might interest me, he went to his locker and brought out two Wrist watch ( A Richard Mille skull limited Edition watch = €553800 and also the Lebron james edition of Hublot =$32000 which are Made from 22k Rose Gold. He got them while on a trip to the biggest shoprite in South Africa with his family and He also has a Jaguar S model car. I really dont know much about him again but his instageam handle is @ajisola_ayomide
jaguar a type if what year? Haba mana

Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by sylvez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
kentxclusive:
Have you ever wondered how it feels to be from a wealthy rather than rich family ? Yesterday during my intenship training here in NTA ado, A boy whom i believe should be 18-19years of age walked in and stories started flying around. He is one of the children of the founder of " Crown Polytechnic " who is also part of the state richest. I was able to meet the young Man called Felix and talk to him for a while in which he later gave me his number and i called him using IMO video call and we talked about things such as the Political status of the state and economic status of the country and he shed lights on some of the stories i heard about him. Yes he is from a very wealthy family but he doesnt show it outside just like other people do. He Lowers himself when he is around friends by taking bike to visit them and by going out to eat bush meat in public places. I then asked him to show me any time peice that he has and might interest me, he went to his locker and brought out two Wrist watch ( A Richard Mille skull limited Edition watch = €553800 and also the Lebron james edition of Hublot =$32000 which are Made from 22k Rose Gold. He got them while on a trip to the biggest shoprite in South Africa with his family and He also has a Jaguar S model car. I really dont know much about him again but his instageam handle is @ajisola_ayomide

Yes he is from a very wealthy family but he doesnt show it outside just like other people do.

so y u come dey show it outside?
e remain small I for tell u say u dey craze
Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by tunaguy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Make i give this op fatality tell me wetn kentxclusive dey find for 198 million 19 year old Instagram page for ur info i dan unfollow u omo ale jati jati

Re: Story Of 19year Old Boy In Ekiti And His 198million Naira Wrist Watch by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ekiti and scamming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Humanitarian Titilayo Eboh Honoured At Couple's Dinner Held In Abuja / Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By / Williams Sisters Called (brothers)!! Are they really MEN? (SEE PHOTO & Judge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.