Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song (792 Views)

The Best Ever Yoruba Song Was Sang By An Igbo Woman. / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Pls Who Sang This Yoruba Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song by BrightEye(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Let me give you the the part of its lyrics that I can remember: ......bomode ba wuwa buruku wani iyae lojo
Bomode ba wuwa rere wani babae lojo
Iyami fono toda han mi laye
Babami fono toda han mi laye
Aye ti mowa yio koma yemi oo........
Re: Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song by fikky2013(f): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Christy Essien-Igbokwe, though late now.
Blessed memory
Re: Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song by jaymichael(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2016
BrightEye:
Let me give you the the part of its lyrics that I can remember: ......bomode ba wuwa buruku wani iyae lojo
Bomode ba wuwa rere wani babae lojo
Iyami fono toda han mi laye
Babami fono toda han mi laye
Aye ti mowa yio koma yemi oo........
Christy Essien-Igbokwe ~TITLE: seun rere.
Re: Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song by BrightEye(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
jaymichael:
Christy Essien-Igbokwe ~TITLE: seun rere.

Wow thank u man.
Re: Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song by BrightEye(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2016
fikky2013:
Christy Essien-Igbokwe, though late now.
Blessed memory

Hmm thank u

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Frank Edwards Song / Soma - One Plus One / Top 10 9ja Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.