Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

We Are All NIGERIANS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Are All NIGERIANS (470 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All NIGERIANS by dkingsman82(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
The issue of tribalism in our country has gotten into us that I wonder if we ever realise that this is one country.I am moved to make this write-up because anything that happens outside the country you see the NCAN writing shits.I have lived happily with calabar,yoruba & hausa people with little issues,by the way am a full blooded IGBO man yet I have never discriminated any of them.please SEUN,this e-tribalism need to be checked.our country is in a state where unity should be encouraged irrespective of ideals,political party(wailers and co) or religion.please let's promote peace in our country.
Even the so-called political lords that migrate from one party to another are still the same corrupt persons,they use we-the youth to achieve their selfish gain & we come here fighting/killing ourselves whereas their children are not even in nigeria.PLEASE PROMOTE PEACE in our country & always remember to pray.

1 Like

Re: We Are All NIGERIANS by dkingsman82(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
10x
Re: We Are All NIGERIANS by cornel994(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Na xo

(1) (Reply)

Exhibition. In 1924, The League Again Changed / Honour/shame Killings: Crass Ostracism Or Outright Murder? / Things To Do In Lagos This Christmas 2016!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.