Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed (1034 Views)

Web Designer And Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed. / 1 Developer Urgently Needed / Wordpress And PHP Developer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by realborn(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
I urgently need the services of an experienced and adept web developer for the development of a novel & bespoke advertising platform.

If interested, please share your email address. I will contact you.
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by iamblest(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
why not simply buy a ready made script online.
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by Damscozy(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Damscozyblog@gmail.com

Mail me your request Bro
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
I can do it for you. I work full time as a web developer in an ICT company on the Island. I can show you some of our work similar to that. However, I will need to you note the following: 1. To be able to get a commercial site like the one you want, where people can purchase books online, the site owners are made to pay a sum of N150, 000 to InterSwitch LTD which grant the access to make online payments with your MasterCard, Verve, Visa here in Nigeria. Its a condition to be met in Nigeria. So watch it when some mediocres drop off public emails like yahoo and gmail.com addresses and NOT customized emails. They are quacks.
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by FincoApps(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2016
eazigbo:
I can do it for you. I work full time as a web developer in an ICT company on the Island. I can show you some of our work similar to that. However, I will need to you note the following: 1. To be able to get a commercial site like the one you want, where people can purchase books online, the site owners are made to pay a sum of N150, 000 to InterSwitch LTD which grant the access to make online payments with your MasterCard, Verve, Visa here in Nigeria. Its a condition to be met in Nigeria. So watch it when some mediocres drop off public emails like yahoo and gmail.com addresses and NOT customized emails. They are quacks.

What kind of thing is this ?
How can you call someone quark just because he's using a personal email ?
I have a work email, but prefer to drop personal emails on public places like Nairaland. If you wanna apply, apply quietly and don't try to spoil bring others down

Besides, Interswitch has a much cheaper plan of 16,500 naira.... see attached image

1 Like

Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by imohchard(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Imohchard@gmail.com

And contrary to what my tech colleague up there said, you really dont need 150,000 to implement payment on a site. They are some companies serve as middle men. Eg voguepay, remita i think etc

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by onakevin(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
eazigbo:
150k when Vogue Pay is very much alive , na wa o Mr. Island Developer

2 Likes

Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by realborn(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks guys. Apologies for the late response.
iamblest:
why not simply buy a ready made script online.
I am not sure there is a ready made script. If there is, I will be deligted to still outsource to a professolional.

eazigbo:

The intention is not for peole to purchase books online. The use of "novel" in my opening post is to serve as an adjective to qualify the request.

I have no intention for people to pay. I have no intention for people to upload. The intent is for a single point information uploading source. All advertisers will forward the details of their products to me (pictures & videos) and I will review and thereafter upload them myself. Perhaps in the nearest future, some agents or advertisers may have such rights to upload directly.

I therefore need someone who has a suitable understanding for the design of a very efficient and creative homepage and all the sub sections for different products developed using a very recent web development/programming language.

Thanks guys once again
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by Exclusiveslog(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
email address clement@doubleedgetechnologies.com.ng

or visit our official site.

doubleedgetechnologies.com.ng/
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by 4ward(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
realborn:
I urgently need the services of an experienced and adept web developer for the development of a novel & bespoke advertising platform.

If interested, please share your email address. I will contact you.
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by Jetworlder(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
i am interested in developing your project. Mail me via theojethro@gmail.com
Re: Excellent Web Developer Urgently Needed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
I would like to help you build your project: michaelozoemena2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing For Nigerian Blogs / Neatly Designed Blog +Adsense+ Mobile App For Sale / A Website That You Can Use To Grow 500 Naira Into 24 Thousand Naira Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.