Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) (48769 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of A Governor Pressing His Wife Boobs / Oritsefemi Celebrates His 32nd Birthday With His Friends With A Ram (pics,vids) / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by harrysjones(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
will u vote for my #teamadewmiopeyemi# voting start on monday in romance section cool cool please
joliyp:
to be honest I don't kno any for now
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by UjSizzle(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't understand how decency flew out the window and this became the new cool.

Such a shame.
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Supnaija(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
See as he dey smile like goat

The weed our Igbo brothers are selling to our Yoruba brothers is really effective..

First it was wizkid now it's Davido next will be who? Olamide i guess.

Oh ok so its ibo people that now sell the weed. Its obvious you are from the planet of the apes
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by NkayTiana(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Face cap inside toilet sef... Na wa o,wizkid did his own as modeling... this turtle ninja dey shit
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by DavidTheGeek: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:
E for show us im small blokus too grin
grin U too like small blokus. Fear dey catch you to try king size blokus? cheesy
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by adexdon(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
dtz madness
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by harrysjones(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
hi dear hw u doing cool cool
mhizAnnie:
Everything trash now is news worthy. angry
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Thukzee01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Obo ......... Baddest
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by busomma: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Why should this rubbish be news for goodness sake?
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Enjoy
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Luckymay(f): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
flokii:

You should open a chirch or something cos you're a seer cheesy
Thanks for the wonderful suggestion. Hope you will be my assistant .?
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by royalfamily(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Saw him pressing. Phone.

Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by BABANGBALI: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can't believe that dis pooo made front page,anyway since snake matter dey make front page how poo poo matter no go make am. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by BABANGBALI: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
busomma:
Why should this rubbish be news for goodness sake?
I tire o
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by royalfamily(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
One of the few Yorubas that do not practise shotput and open defecation. He is privileged

And I guess u 're also one of the few igbos that clean his ass after defecating so I guess u 're privileged too that y ur comment is obviously obvious.
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smartgos:
yeye dey smell
No,na shit dey smell grin grin
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by delerx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Many are Mad but a Microscopic Few are Roaming undecided
DavidoN isn't mad, he's just very happy with himself.young money,what else do u guys expect
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by lordkhalifa(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can't see any toilet tissue... what am I talking... yellow-bar folks are obese with cleaning bumbum with bare-hand grin
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by mackaby(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
person don suffer for this world
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by omas1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
What's this ?
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by joliyp(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
will u vote for my #teamadewmiopeyemi# voting start on monday in romance section cool cool please
maybe
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by harrysjones(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
please dear
joliyp:
maybe
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Wolex143: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Make him show us his kokoro nah.
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:
Just tell us say u wan see am... wink
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by sexychocho(f): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
So funny cheesy
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Shit happens
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by jojothaiv(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
See as he dey smile like goat

The weed our Igbo brothers are selling to our Yoruba brothers is really effective..

First it was wizkid now it's Davido next will be who? Olamide i guess.
Now that you have drag the Igbos into this.

I hope you're happy now...
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
hi dear hw u doing cool cool

Hey...I'm OK thanks
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by AsapKen(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
.mtcheww nothing concern Us with dis guy toilet pic na abi d pic increase d value of naira....nothing we no go see undecided
Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by seedorfy134(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
davido

Re: Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) by pussyAvenger: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:
naughty mind....ode!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.